How many kids do you want, and is it immoral to have more than 2 kids? Bonus: what names?

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
I never want kids ever, but all the parents I do know (mum's friends), say I'd make a great dad. It is weird, because kids love me, but I find them irritating ... also, I'm a very private person ... except when I'm not, in which case I'm over-the-top-hyperactive-shameless ... which means I'm probably too unstable to have kids, and yet, on that note, I have a massive supply of sanity just extruding from every orifice (even my pores).

... You know what, for a massive contradiction (i.e. me), there is one thing I am certain of; I will never intentionally have children, and I think that anyone who wants a big family (more than 2-3) should adopt instead. I mean , why make a life when there is one in existence that you could better.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
I don't know if I would want kids because I probably wouldn't be a very good dad. I don't think having more than 2 kids is immoral. My mother has 3 but that was because she had me and then she had twins. That was due to chance to have more than 3. It would have been more imoral to get one of them abortioned so you only had 2. However I think people willingly haveing more than 2-3 kids is slightly wrong from a practical point of view, espcially if they can't surport them.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
I want to have 1 to 2 bay-bays. A boy and a girl, if possible, just so I can get all the achievements.

Also, the names me and the wife have picked out are;

For a boy: Tobias (Toby) Osiris (Cyrus)[lastname]
For a girl: Adia December Isis [lastname]

Yeah, I got a thing for Egyptian mythology. Also, as my last name starts with 'A', little Adia's initials will spell out her first name. ^_^

As for having more than two and it's morality; Meh. Just don't have more than you can handle.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
seydaman said:
Your avatar yes, the word escaped me when I was posting.
We'll in in the inbetween stage of reverting back to my old faithful avy, so I was looking on line for a temporary subsitute.

was taken and edited fore this picture that I found via google image search of "America, fuck yea"

Any one is free to snatch it up, I most likely wont be using it again.

Dark Angel Warlord

Mar 20, 2010
i want to spread my Genes everywhere i will go from STate to state donating sperm into sperm banks
preggo a thousand woman

in other words i wanna destroy the human Gene pool lol

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
It's immoral to have more than one child. Overpopulation is a big problem for the human race.

Vivace-Vivian

Apr 6, 2010
It depends where I am in my life when it gets to that time. If I know it's a good move sure, if I'm still working on myself or my career, then no. Otherwise, one by birth and one by adoption hopefully.

Celeste for a girl and Genesis for a boy.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
No, I don't want kids. I'd suck ass as a parent.

I don't see how having more than 2 kids is immoral....

Oh wait -- Nadya "Octomom" Suleman.... >_<

Anyhow, although I said I don't want any children, if I *did*.... well, I can't think up any names right now, but I know what names NOT to give: Any name that starts with the letter J. Why not? Well, Duggar family, anyone?

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Furburt said:
Twitchy Racoon said:
Im voting you for president dude
Oh, that's very nice of you. I appreciate your vote!

Now, how many votes do I have?

...One.

Eh, it's good enough!
Two dude. Two.

Kids: They're actually pretty a pretty damn cool thing to have around. And not in the way that gets you arrested by school playgrounds. I mean in terms of child-raising.

Doitpow

Mar 18, 2009
Furburt said:
Actually, the world can only reasonably support 5.5 billion people. Any more, and famine is on its way. So we're already 1.5 billion overdrawn.
The world population as it stands could all live in the state of texas and be less cramped than london. There is more than enough land to support food for us all, even if traditional farming methods were used. The truth is the resources used by MEDC's cannot support their growth, and most of them are drawn from LEDC's.

Anyhoo, if I felt the need to have children, which I don't, I'd adopt. Fuck my genes, what did they ever do for me.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I want kids, simply because I see the need for people like me in the future. and unless i can perfect human cloning... or live forever... that ain't gonna happen unless I make some babies...
names are important, but i would have to name said children not only based on events of the time but also circumstances of birth and whatnot... I'm not the most traditional person ever, but i would have my kids names mean something more profound than "it sounded cool at the time".