How many of you find this amazing?

Sergeant M. Fudgey

Mar 26, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
bodyklok said:
When it's got a minigun Flaming sword flame-thrower and a sword then I'll be excited.
Fixed that for you.
And I fixed it again. What could be better than chopping a guy into burning pieces? Burning a guy from ten feet away then chopping him into smoldering pieces shortly afterward!

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
mentor07825 said:
bodyklok said:
mentor07825 said:
bodyklok said:
NoMoreSanity said:
bodyklok said:
When it's got a minigun Flaming sword[/s] minigun that fires flaming swords then I'll be excited.
Fixed that for you.
There, I fixed it for both of us.
I like this one better. I also can't help but imagine the Heavy with his Sandvich killing everyone with this, in a Fallout 3 style mixed in with TF2
Which one do you like better? I'm confused.
"When it's got a minigun that fires flaming swords then I'll be excited"

I can't help but imagine the flaming sword from Fallout 3 with the Heavy's minigun! That would be an awsome weapon of mass destruction!
Oh I see, sorry I wasn't sure whitch one you were refuring to. But yeah that does sound pretty cool, I just wounder who would weild such a weapon.

petrolmonkey

May 6, 2009
Jarrid said:
petrolmonkey said:
I've posted this link before, but I truly cannot get over how impressive this is.

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/dean_kamen_previews_a_new_prosthetic_arm.html

Does anyone else find this sort of technology amazing to the extent it makes you feel better about the future? Not only this but the site itself has many other amazing things to show you.
Enjoy your moms basement bro!

petrolmonkey

May 6, 2009
CuddlyCombine said:
petrolmonkey said:
...Seriously none of you find a robotic arm incredible?
Meh, in a world where technological advance happens daily, most people have become desensitized to everything but the curing of cancer.

That being said, impressive technology.
Wait this was filmed in 2007 where it is stated that the traditional replacement then was basically a hook on a peice of plastic. And you can just shrug and think this means nothing?

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
petrolmonkey said:
Wait this was filmed in 2007 where it is stated that the traditional replacement then was basically a hook on a peice of plastic. And you can just shrug and think this means nothing?
They began tests on teleporting electrons and other molecules across the ocean a while back. Nobody raised a huge fuss about that, and they were teleporting things. This means something, by all means, but in relativity to other developments, y'know...

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
petrolmonkey said:
I've posted this link before, but I truly cannot get over how impressive this is.

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/dean_kamen_previews_a_new_prosthetic_arm.html

Does anyone else find this sort of technology amazing to the extent it makes you feel better about the future? Not only this but the site itself has many other amazing things to show you.
Thats rather impressive. You can see the kinks, but it looks pretty nice in action and its something to work on. Perhaps this was the wrong forum to post it on though. People are more interested in flaming chainsaw miniguns. ;)

Liked the dry humour of the kids too. Especially one of them who was described as being fine with losing his left arm, as he was a righty.

petrolmonkey

May 6, 2009
CuddlyCombine said:
petrolmonkey said:
They began tests on teleporting electrons and other molecules across the ocean a while back. Nobody raised a huge fuss about that, and they were teleporting things. This means something, by all means, but in relativity to other developments, y'know...
Yes but unlike the whole teleportation thing there weren't any videos, aside from what i posted before maybe this will halp sway some minds maybe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0_mLumx-6Y

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
petrolmonkey said:

Looks very, very cool, but if I ever lost a limb I wouldn't want it to be covered in fake skin-type material. Rather, I would like automail from FMA. That stuff is the shit. I would not mind having a metal arm like those at all.