How much more black could The Escapist be...?

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
The answer is none. None more black.

So apparently everyone in my school is so fucking scared to death because some sites are down. I don't really seem to notice. And it's not like it will be forever. Some of these protests are 24 hours long, or so I understand.

What do you think about these protests? Do you think SOPA will pass?? Do you really care???

Esotera

May 5, 2011
I almost hope they censor the internet, because the jet black is infinitely better than the white. If you don't like it I'd suggest using NoSquint (a firefox extension that lets you create custom css rules for websites).

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
The only thing about the background that annoys me about it is that I keep accidentally clicking it and I am sent to the stop censorship site even though I already signed it today. Also why is it that whenever I want to use wikipedia it's never up >.<

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
It could be more black. We could all have those black Stop SOPA pics as our avatars as well.

Also, this seems relevant

Tanner The Monotone

I'm Tired. What else is new?
Aug 25, 2010
no oneder said:
The answer is none. None more black.

So apparently everyone in my school is so fucking scared to death because some sites are down. I don't really seem to notice. And it's not like it will be forever. Some of these protests are 24 hours long, or so I understand.

What do you think about these protests? Do you think SOPA will pass?? Do you really care???

I'm a little apathetic about it. I'm not a big online guy (you cant tell by how old my account is and look at how many posts I have.) so I'm just observing and waiting to see what happens at this point.

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
Tanner The Monotone said:
I'm a little apathetic about it. I'm not a big online guy (you cant tell by how old my account is and look at how many posts I have.) so I'm just observing and waiting to see what happens at this point.
So you're just watching from behind the scenes. From behind the two way glass...

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
You can circumvent Wikipedia's blackout if you need to look up something. They have the instructions for how to turn it off right on their site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:SOPA_initiative/Learn_more

The question about accessing Wikipedia.

That said, WOOHOO WIKIPEDIA, FUCK YEAH. Wikipedia rules.

Tanner The Monotone

I'm Tired. What else is new?
Aug 25, 2010
no oneder said:
Tanner The Monotone said:
So you're just watching from behind the scenes. From behind the two way glass...

Yes....(Squirm internet users squirm! Muhwahahaha!)