How much of your body do you shave?

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
OmniscientOstrich said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
OmniscientOstrich said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
I'm sorry, I'm not used to people not being used to it? Yeah that one ^^'
Touche?...I suppose...can't really conjure any words to counter that.
Does that mean I won an explanation? I feel weird.
*shrugs* Iunno, you won something, have a cookie for your efforts:

YAY! Best day every!

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I only shave my face. I would also shave my chest, were there anything to shave, that is. :p

I never understood why one would shave their... nether regions. It would just seem uncomfortable.

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
War Penguin said:
I only shave my face. I would also shave my chest, were there anything to shave, that is. :p

I never understood why one would shave their... nether regions. It would just seem uncomfortable.
I don't like hair, it's... it um... It just looks terrible.

silent_noir_67

May 31, 2011
Zantos said:
I just shave my face, and even then only occasionally. Some other parts get a trim now and again, but never a full on shave.
Pretty much this haha.

I sometimes have a lazy spell and then i rock the "i'm too lazy to shave" beard haha

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
AdeptaSororitas said:
War Penguin said:

Fair enough, but that region wasn't the most attractive to begin with. I don't see how removing the hair would do any better.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I shave my face once or twice a week (my beard grows slowly, so I can get away with it), and I'll shave my armpits every couple of months when the hair there gets too unruly and antipersperant gunk starts to build up thicker than I can wash away in my daily shower. I'll also, err, trim the bushes around the twig 'n berries when that area starts getting thick or if I'm expecting "company".

[small]Nobody wants those in their teeth.[/small]

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I'm a woman so I pretty much shave everywhere that isn't my head... except for like those tiny hairs on your arms and stuff but I'm guessing they don't count =3

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
Face every two days. Manly parts... once ever 2 months if I'm feeling adventurous.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
At the moment I'm not shaving at all.

But I usually just shave my facial hair and the few hairs in between my eyebrows that make me feel like I have a monobrow even though I don't.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Only my face. When I can be bothered

I'm not doing any more unless it's required for surgery, or my boyfriend asks me to.

godofgamers

Oct 20, 2010
I shave my face. I tried shaving my crotch once and for a week it felt like I had broken glass in my pants, so never again. I also trim my armpit hairs on occaision.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Nearly everything below my eyelashes cept arms and legs (Coz I'd freeze to death then). There's a token square of hair down there, however.

Not that I'm capable of growing hair on my chest or chin. I could probably count the number of hairs on my chin.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
i barely shave anything. but i shave my facial hair like once or twice a week

ScumbagEddie

Mar 29, 2011
Face. But I'm cursed with the same condition as Jean Reno and Jason Statham which I call "5 second shadow." Like sandpaper the second I'm done

Liviola

May 9, 2011
Wow, I'm pretty impressed at how much guys here trim/shave. I've only been with 1 guy, and believe me -- getting that guy to shave / do basic grooming is like getting a cat to bathe. When he was a student he used to only shave or cut his hair when it grew to a length that it physically prevented him from doing activities essential to surival -_- (It wasn't *too bad*, though, because he is naturally not that hairy.. but just disappointing for the lack of effort).

Anyway, I was very light on hair anyway but I had laser all over. Used to wax everything (btw, respect for anyone else who's had a brazilian, there should be an endurance-related "achievement unlocked" at the end of such an ordeal o_O Only had it once but it was not fun), because I'm a little bit OCD with grooming, it makes me feel better when I groom (although I don't have to shave/wax now!).

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
War Penguin said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
War Penguin said:

Fair enough, but that region wasn't the most attractive to begin with. I don't see how removing the hair would do any better.
Opinion ^/^