How much sleep do you get?

Caiphus

Social Office Corridor
Mar 31, 2010
Aim for 8. If I get much less I get very, very down in the grumps.

In the weekends I can get as many as 10. It really is the quiltiest of pleasures.

[small] Yeeeeeeeeah [/small]

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Depends.
A lot of the time I just can't sleep so I'll end up actually sleeping around 4-5AM. Earlier nights is usually 1-3AM. Either way I get up at 10:30AM pretty much every day, so that from that what you will.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
An average night sleep for me is going to bed at 12-1am and waking up at 4:30 (Not because I have to, but because I just do)

I'll often just not be able to get any sleep and go a few days with a total of 0-30 minutes of sleep.

I have a hard time with sleep, due to various factors, but luckily I don't need a huge amount (Though I do tend to sleep for 6-24 hours whenever I go for a 5 minute nap...)

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
It varies from week to week. This week has been a good one because I've been asleep for 10-11:30 and waking up at 8-9.

Sometimes I don't sleep at all, or maybe get about 2-5 hours a night for a week. If I don't have a lot of caffeine I'll nap during the day around 5pm too.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
I'm going on almost 24 without sleep thanks to traveling and my paranoia while riding on bus from different states.

As for normal life about 6-8 hours every night if work hours are being a dick then about 3

Nevrim

Apr 15, 2009
Three to four hours when I'm lucky

Severe case of insomnia and the medicine only leaves me like a drooling zombie. Except for the breain eating.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
These days I get about 5-8 hours of sleep. I blame the current manager for messing up with my sleep pattern (sometime I had to be in work at 8 when the previous manager used to put me in from 9am- 9.30am) since I used to sleep better than that (I wake up during the night alot).

farscythe

Dec 8, 2010
three to four for me too, and usually i'll wake up somewhere in the middle of said hours for no particular reason that im aware of.

with enough alcohol i can get about 8 hours in...but the hangover kinda cancels out the benefits of the extra sleep.

also i sleep walk, so at least with short sleeps i wont wander off to far (dont normally get much beyond the garden)

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
about 4-5 hours per night. fell asleep on the kitchen floor when i got home from the gym yesterday tough so i should probably start going to bed earlier but school and homework and work take up all my time now.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
7 or 8 hours, from about 2AM to 9 - 10AM. Even then I'm not properly awake until about lunchtime.

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
I'm only at uni a few days a week so I can get anything from 8 to 10 hours of sleep. I usually sleep better after I've read a but of my book, if I don't my insomnia can keep me up for ages.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Well during the summer I have almost no sleeping pattern I just hang out with friends and sleep whenever I'm not doing something so it varies wildly, school however I go to bed around 1-2 and wake up around 8 but that can change if I've got something I have to study for although 4 is my deadline if I'm not asleep by that time the next day is going to be very difficult to stay awake.

And I can't drink coffee so help waking up what's that?

Norithics

Jul 4, 2013
Six hours.
I have six hours to sleep, nothing more, nothing less, or I'm dead on my feet.

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
12 hours. I can't get up earlier, and I still feel tired after. My head feels like it's got too much pressure inside of it, I cant't think. I can't focus, it sucks.

Someone help me...

Phrozenflame500

Dec 26, 2012
It varies heavily depending on what I did during the day, what I have the next day and how I'm feeling at the moment. Normally it's between 5-8 hours though.

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
Uhh about 7 to 8 hours. It's still a total mess to wake up because of the weekends. Ohh sure, a 11 to 12 hour sleep is totally going to help me!

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
I try for 8 hours a night but it's usually 7-9 hours, depending on the time of year. During university time I go to bed from 11pm-7am, and during weekends/holidays it's usually about 2am-10am. I wish I spent less time sleeping, but I'm one of those people who hates tiredness way too much.