How much you already spent on Steam Summer Sales?

Tweg

Jul 15, 2013
About 28 euros. Bought Brave New World -expansion for Civ 5 when it accidentally had a 33% discount (lol), Sim City 4 and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition. I bought a lot more last year, this sale hasn't been too interesting so far.

LrgLives

May 14, 2013
$35 on:
Portal 2
Torchlight 2
2 copies of The Walking Dead
Scribblenauts Unlimited
The Swapper

The only other thing I am hanging out for is Bastion. It is currently at 50% off but I am waiting for a 70% or more discount.

Gameguy20100

Sep 6, 2012
I don't really care about steam sales for 3 reasons.

1) I don't buy games often enough for them to matter

2) most of them I either don't want or already have.

3) I don't buy games digitally anyway.

if you like them buy all means more power to ya but I'm still just really indifferent

HannesPascal

Mar 1, 2008
LrgLives said:
$35 on:
The only other thing I am hanging out for is Bastion. It is currently at 50% off but I am waiting for a 70% or more discount.
Sadly I think you missed the 80 % sale on bastion.
OT
8? on Borderlands 2 mechromancer and psycho, (bought the game and season pass for 10? on greenmangaming)
12.5? on Tomb Raider
5? on Fallout New vegas: ultimate edition
6.24? on sleeping dogs (I think might have been more).

Capchta: describe Mazda
Me: Is shitheads alright?
Apparently it is.

Stinovitch

Apr 23, 2013
Nothing so far. It's not that there aren't games I like, but I'm abroad and steam somehow doesn't allow me to buy games. Kinda sucks because I'm staying here till the 22nd and then the sales are over :'(

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Theoretically 0 ?/$, because of Steam Trading Cards.

But i bought Poker Night 2, Dirt 3 and Gemini Rue, so it's...about 15 bucks...maybe 10?

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
Aha.

Endless Space
FTL
Fallout NV Ultimate
Bioshock Infinite
F.E.A.R Trilogy
Fall of the Samurai DLC

... dunno what that comes to, about £35 I think?? Would be more but I already have a fair few of what they've had on offer (x-com EU, hitman, farcry, JC2, so on)

Just had birthday as well, so got Antichamber, COH2, Civ 5 Gold, Knights of Dunwall DLC too. And an absolutely epic[footnote]Disclaimer: It's not actually epic - apparently it's the worst reviewed game on steam[/footnote] game called Bad Rats, which someone sent me as a joke for £0.06.

Gonna be busy for a while I think!

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
So far, I've bought Breath of deathV II+Cthulhu saves the world for about 50 cents and Poker Night 2 for about 1.5$.
That makes 2$.

CrazyCapnMorgan said:
None. I do not have Steam whatsoever.

I do, however, have PS+ for my PS3 and Vita, so I've downloaded about a dozen or so free games. Still playing the ever-living crap out of Persona 4 Golden. Just completed Marie's Social Link 5. Much ado and laughter about memories, friends and sub-buttles.
PS+ is so damn good if you want to play a game only once. Pay for 3-month subscription, download many 30$+ games, play them, delete them, have some good memories and many saved bucks in your wallet.

Quoth

Aug 28, 2008
I've just spent £13.50 on two games I've been waiting ages for. Seems pretty good to me.

Robetid

Feb 1, 2013
I picked up Fallout 3 and New Vegas complete editions so for for $10 total, that's it so far. Nothing else has caught my attention or I already had it. Keeping my eye open for others though. Usually the Summer Sale supplies me with games for the rest of the year so I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up 2-3 more games before it's over.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Only about £16ish so far, I've been pretty good this year which is surprising seeing as this is the first sale that I've had plenty of disposable income to blow through.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Started with £22, spent about £18 on Just Cause 2 + DLC, Alpha Protocol, and Don't Starve, leaving me with £4 left in my steam wallet.

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
Quoth said:
I've just spent £13.50 on two games I've been waiting ages for. Seems pretty good to me.
I'm actually curious what you bought, just because you've made it sound a lot more mysterious by saying "two games I've been waiting ages for" rather than simply naming them!

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
A safe 18.99 so far.

Endless Space
Triple Town
Hotline Miami

I spent 14.99 on You Need A Budget, because budgets, but that doesn't count.

No, really. It doesn't.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I've barely spent anything on the Steam Sales this year. I like to use them for sending tons of gifts.
Unfortunately, I was ordered not to spend more than £15 a week on gifts >.>
So I sent the person who ordered that £450 to get a new computer.

Edit: Just added it up. Only spent £90.19 in the Steam Summer Sale so far.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Approximately? $9.98

One $5 copy of Scribblenauts Unlimited for myself on the first day of the sale, and a $5 copy of Left 4 Dead 2 for my cousin so we can play together. He was stuck at work during the flash sale so I figured I'd spot him on the trivial price of a fiver.

A lot of the stuff on sale I already own/have no interest in/would be unsure my laptop could even run it properly, so this year's sale has been a bit of a dud for me. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing at all, as I have plenty of games to play.

More money in my pocket, at least.