How OCD are you about your character's appearance?

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Qvar said:
ps: Any way to reduce the image size?
since i used the main host i could chose image size based on the ending of the link as they do that in 128, 256 and 512 pixels. you seem to use a different host so other than downloading the image resizing it in some program (please dont use pain, and if you do save it in PGN at least or you will loose A LOT of quality).

when the new character creator came out i made this on day one. never turned the creator back on nor i plan to. this has appeared good enough. thought i always laugh when CCP taunts its character creator as "first one this good" when other games had not only better character creators but also had 5 times more choices to chose from for clothing ect. They may have improved it now, but when it came out it was ridiculously bad and burned GPUs, so terrible terrible optimization. the whole walking in station thing was a failure for CCP.
i also got some gifted shit in AUR store, never even tried them, im not interested in clothing in a game where i play to fly spaceships.

Islandbuffilo

Apr 16, 2011
Extremely so, I'm always weary about buying games with character customization and franticly search the web for character creation videos to see just how much like me I can make my character, and some time's the poor resolution is deceiving. I restarted WKC 7 times because I kept noticing flaws in my character, on the 8th time I had a mirror in my lap while I was creating my character.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Not very. Just got to get the eyes and nose right. And the hair had better not be meshing with their armour.