How old are you guys?

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Too young for me, bro. That seems like a reasonable standard I guess. Too young to fuck, thus "damn kids".

For the record, I'm 22. There are polls on here somewhere, if only there was a high throughput way to find age threads with polls.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Twenty-seven here. If you are younger than twenty-two I automatically dub you a 'damn, stupid kid' until you prove yourself otherwise. Though that's because almost every single person that I've worked with who was younger than twenty-two has been a stupid, immature fucking idiot.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
17! I'm such a 90's kid! YOLO SWAG!

But I'm not actually that kind of person. I thank my parents for raising me better than that...

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I'm 19, 20 in November. Feels kinda weird that in three months I won't be a teenager anymore

twistedmic said:
Twenty-seven here. If you are younger than twenty-two I automatically dub you a 'damn, stupid kid' until you prove yourself otherwise. Though that's because almost every single person that I've worked with who was younger than twenty-two has been a stupid, immature fucking idiot.
Gee, thanks -_-

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
I'm 18.
Turning 19 in November.

Been here for 3 years now and I'm still surprised by how old everyone else is.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Hazy992 said:
I'm 19, 20 in November. Feels kinda weird that in three months I won't be a teenager anymore

twistedmic said:
Gee, thanks -_-
Blame Juggalos, idiotic shoplifters, barely-literate compulsive liars, lazy assholes and tail-chasing punks for my general out-look on those under twenty-two (I've worked with all of those types). And my natural cynical attitude doesn't help all that much.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Dags90 said:
Too young for me, bro. That seems like a reasonable standard I guess. Too young to fuck, thus "damn kids".
Not too young for us Aussies over here!

But seriously, folks, I'm 18.

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
I am 17 years old.
I'm pretty sure I am an oddity among those of my age group where I live.
Primarily because I seem to have atleast some sense of consequence.