How original is your username and have you ever run across someone else who is using it?

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
Not original at all...but no I have never seen a second Vigilantis around...guess its not cool enough :C

zagazsano

Mar 19, 2009
As far as I know, I don't think there is other zagazsano's out there, except for my other accounts with the name zagazsano on them...

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
there is only one that I can think of without googling, Youtube the damn person created it after I have been using mine for 4 years now im stuck with the user name "therealmad825" to take the piss even more the guy doesn't even speak English :/

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
There's probably someone out there using it, I'm just to lazy to find out, It's not exactly orginal.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
A google of my name turns up me (yay!), a literary genre, and some blog about talking like a pirate in confessions, which I didn't know was still a thing.

Thelonesun

Mar 14, 2010
This name is completely original, I've googled it, gone through all 30 some pages, all accounts are mine. On a slightly related side note, my dad uses the same name with the "sun" part cut off, but he isn't on the Escapist.

LitleWaffle

Jan 9, 2010
I've seen some other people have waffles in their username, but it was toolish.
I recall one being Mr.Waffles6969, and I don't consider his similar to mine.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
A quick google search of mine, and the entire first page is all links to my profile on various websites. Some of which I haven't been to for years.

Chances are if you've ever seen WaysideMaze online anywhere, it's me.

Feriluce

Apr 1, 2010
Mine is taken here and there. Its not that often though, and usually only on huge websites with millions of users.

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
I have used the same username for the longest time, coming from one of my favorite books as a kid and the year I was born.

KingArmery

Feb 3, 2010
I have seen "armery" only once, but never my full username. I got the name from a game I used to play with my friend in elementary school. I would say it is pretty original because of that.

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
My name, That One Six, is a play on my real name, and I've never seen anyone other than myself using it, so I guess it's pretty damn original. Chances are, my friends, if you see anyone, anywhere named "That One Six", or some variant of it, it's me.

CATS FTW

Mar 21, 2010
My escapist isn't very original but I like cats however on xbox live I found someone with the same halo dog tag as me.