How S.P.E.C.I.A.L are you?

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
So 5 is average 1 is incredibly low and 10 is really high... Alright.

Strength: 4
Perception: 6 or 7
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 4 or 3
Intelligence: 7... or possibly 6 or 8
Agility: 3
Luck: 6
Would be a some what accurate way of describing me.
What I would put points in:

Strength: 2
Perception: 1
Endurance: 10
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 5
Luck: 10

You don't really need anything else if you're the luckiest being alive and are all knowing and
as according to Fallout: New Vegas 10 points in Intelligence is "Omniscient" I don't really need any Perception, why see something when you already know it's there and know what it would look like, and since 2 points in Charisma makes me like a "Old Hermit" that fits pretty well with the all knowing being thing doesn't it? That and with 10 Endurance I'm "Unstoppable" I pretty much can become a god, and at that point I don't even need physical strength since I'm so lucky my enemies would probably just all have a heart attack at once and die. It's a shame I don't have enough points to make my Charisma go up to "Cult leader" though. =(

...Oh wait, were going by Fallout 3, not New Vegas, silly me.

butternut

Jul 14, 2010
What I would like...

Strength - 9
Perception - 4
Endurance - 7
Charisma - 5
Intelligence - 7
Agility - 4
Luck - 4

What I really am...

Strength - 3
Perception - 7
Endurance - 3
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 7
Luck - 10

At least I'm lucky!

Altanese

Mar 17, 2010
Ten for everything. I got to level 30, picked "Almost Perfect" which leveled them all to 9, then got the seven SPECIAL bobbleheads which added +1 to each.

What? No? Oh alright then...

S(trength) - 4
P(erception) - 6
E(ndurance) - 4
C(harisma) - 8
I(ntelligence) - 7
A(gility) - 5
L(uck) - 6

That's usually what I go with in the Fallout games- a diplomat/handyman who's fair with a gun. That's what I would like, as well.

EDITED: Reality though... I'm not doing that. Every physical trait would be low, every other trait would be medium except intelligence, which would be fairly high. In any case, it wouldn't all add up to 40.

soes757

Jan 24, 2011
Strength - 3
Perception - 8
Endurance - 2
Charisma - 2
Intelligence - 9
Agility - 7
Luck - 9

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
well, in reality I'd probably look something like this:

Str-6
Per-3 (foureyes perk, 5 with glasses)
End-7
Cha-3
Int-7
Agi-6
Lck-2

but if I got to reroll with 40 points, I'd love to be more along the lines of

Str-6
Per-6
End-7
Cha-5
Int-7
Agi-7
Lck-2

I'd like to be able to see, get rid of the ringing in my ears, be relatively charming, and be a little more dexterous. That would be nice.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Stength - 2 (Weak as hell)
Perception - 4 (crappy hearing and bad eyes)
Endurance - 6 (I don't get sick very often, that's about it)
Charisma - 1 (I assume so, people don't like to be around me)
Intelligence - 9 (Not very motivated though)
Agility - 3
Luck - 8 (Things tend to work out well for me somehow)

Of course that's being realistic. If I had to get to 40 points total I'd need to stretch in a few places.

Cobelo

Feb 27, 2009
Strength - 6
Perception - 2 (I am very much not perceptive. I miss obvious things easily.)
Endurance - 6
Charisma - 4 (I wonder whether people like to use me or not occasionally)
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 6
Luck - 10 (I am WAY too lucky for my own good.)

PissOffRoth

Jun 29, 2010
What I want to know is what the real-world equivalent of a bobblehead is. I need to start finding those bloody things...

Aug 25, 2009
Strength - 4
Perception - 4
Endurance - 3
Charisma - I'm really not sure here. I'm good at manipulating people, I have a lot of stage experience so I'm good at moving crowds, I've debated, I've acted, I've learned a lot about the art of body language and giving speeches, but often the closer I get to someone the less use I am. So for large groups of strangers probably a 7 or 8 whereas for people I know about a 5 or 6, still a good friend, but not quite as slick at guiding convos the way I want them to go.
Intelligence - 9
Agility - 3
Luck - I have no idea. I often seem to get lucky, but then if I'm really honest it's more a combination of charming people and being intelligent that allows me to get out of hairy situations. I still do sometimes have very good things just fall into my lap though so I'm saying somewhere between 4-6, with the difference being made up in intelligent and charisma.

Basically I'm a thinker and a smooth-talker. I don't like the physical so much, and my endurance is crap.

PissOffRoth

Jun 29, 2010
S - 3
P - 5
E - 3
C - 7
I - 9
A - 5
L - 8

I'm not very strong and I have horrible lungs, but I'm not sickly or muscle-less so I'd say I'm just below average in those categories. In terms of perception, I catch things that others seem to miss, but I'm no sniper. For charisma, I (for reasons I don't understand) attract women and rally men. There's no real reason why that should be, but that's how it is. I consider myself quite intelligent, but not enough so to be considered genius. I simply have an easy time grasping most concepts and have a desire to enlighten myself before making decisions. My IQ happens to be pretty high too. For agility, dead average. I don't stumble around like an earless, one legged drunkard, but I'm also not Ezio. And finally, with luck, I consider myself lucky just to have been born in a country where I don't have to fear landmines or stray bullets killing anyone and everyone I love every day. Rich white males have little to worry about in life, so I'm a lucky son of a *****. I wish it weren't like that, people, but it is. If it helps at all, I am trying every day to help the situation... Until I have an independent source of income, however, I can't really achieve much. I'll keep trying, though.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Strength - 7
Perception - 9
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 9
Agility - 5
Luck - 1

Charisma should probably be lower, but I'm not too repulsive.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Strength - 4
Perception - 5
Endurance - 6
Charisma - 9
Intelligence - 7
Agility - 6
Luck - 2

I make my own luck.

NewYork_Comedian

Nov 28, 2009
Strength- 4

Perception- 4

Endurance- 7

Charisma- 5

Intelligence- 8

Agility- 5

Luck- 7

Yeah not much to say. Im about as much an average nerd as they come.

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
hm...

Strength - 8
Perception - 7
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 7
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 5
Luck - 2

im very strong (could be stronger of course), but i tire easily, and can run too far without getting all out of breath, and technically i have asthma but it doesnt effect me much or often.
i can charm people when i need to and i can generally be funny if im in the right mood... usually im a loner, but i can control a conversation like noone else ive ever met :D
i like to think im intelligent, but i can never be bothered learning things i dont feel i need to... im intuitive and understrand things easily though, but thats not necessarily intelligence... is it?
aaaand... agility... i can run quickly and... thats about it... cant jump well, cant exert myself for a long time... bleh.
and luck isnt measurable, but it adds up to 40.

its not too far from my usual fallout character, except that charisma is put into strength and endurance... mmm...

...anyway...