How safe is your street?

YoUnG205

Ugh!...
Oct 13, 2009
I have not had anything like that, but we do get alot of shouting as their is a pub just behind the house.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Jaranja said:
On top of a hill in the country. Lucky me.
Release the nukes, he's a sitting duck!

OT: I live on to of a hill on the edge of a town, so it's:

A) Easily defendable from zombies

B) I'm screwed if there is a flood as I will survive but cannot leave my hill

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Very. There is the occasional small robbery, like a bike or something but the guy responsible is normally caught by the police on the same night. Of course, the areas on either side of my estate are full of people wanting to kill you/ rape you/kill you then rape you.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
TimeLord said:
Jaranja said:

Quick, trigger the bombs we planted under his house!

Snow's a ***** up here as well.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Jaranja said:
TimeLord said:
Jaranja said:

Quick, trigger the bombs we planted under his house!

Snow's a ***** up here as well.
Yea I live in north-east scotland so it snows every 3 months and gets dark every 15 seconds.

Go on

Mar 11, 2009
Well I have got cut in a knife fight.
So i guess that explains the condition of my area or rather my stupid intelligence.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
Very Safe. I live in a very well lit area of town and no one tries to steal things when the lights are on. The parts of town that are not so well lit get robbed more often than mine.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Pretty safe, considering the serial killer died a few months ago. That's what we called him, serial killer.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
I live in two places, both of them suburbs. I thought they were both safe, but awhile ago, some guy just walked into my friend's house. He didn't do anything, he just walked in and then left, so I guess it isn't that bad.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Xpwn3ntial said:
Pretty safe, considering the serial killer died a few months ago. That's what we called him, serial killer.
Was he an actual serial killer?

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
RanD00M said:
I live in the small fishing town of Suðureyri in Iceland.And yes that is a mountain.And there is another mountain in my back garden.

<youtube=K8YielQdvi8&feature=player_embedded>
Holy crap man that is stunning. No wonder theres no violence with a view like that to distract you.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
There is no one else on my road. No one. Although some sonuvabitch bear kept smashing stuff a few years ago, but they seem to have gone away.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Supposedly we had a telescope we left on the porch stolen (like 10 years ago) and a box of donuts we left in our car (of course, that's just what my dad claims...), but as far as I can tell it's safe enough to walk at night (and I have, on a few occasions). Those two incidents are probably inherent from living in the state with the 2nd highest crimerate.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
The worst thimg to happen in my town of 20 000 is a mail box being knocked over, as well as some eggings, I am going to go with "if we left the front door open and went on vacation there would be cupcakes sitting on our kitchen table" safe.

gamefreakbsp

Sep 27, 2009
I don't live in the best part of town, but I suppose my street is ok. It also helps that I have known all the local "ruffians" since we were all kids, so it is like I have immunity or something.