5 - Strength
7 - Perception
4 - Endurance
3 - Charisma
8 - Intelligence
5 - Agility
4 - Luck

I'm a pretty crappy character overall.
No shit you put way too many points in charisma and not enough in agility. How are you supposed to climb walls with talking skills dumb dumb!
Damn, you're right! I'm too charismatic for my own good!

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Strength 6
Perception 4
Endurance 3
Charisma 6
Intelligence 7
Agility 1
Luck 8

Pretty damn accurate.

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
i think you should've put more limitations besides cannot go above 10 or below 1... but i digress.

7-Strength
9-Perception
6-Endurance
8-Charisma
8-Intelligence
5-Agility
1-Luck

i've always had shitty luck so why stop now... besides, it might be bad luck :p

icame

Aug 4, 2010
5 - Strength
6 - Perception
9 - Endurance
4 - Charisma
8 - Intelligence
7 - Agility
2 - Luck

Yeah, I think that about right. I am horribly unlucky, but otherwise alright.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
I'll just link this here, Illusory Superiority [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority] also known as the above average effect. Okay you may all carry on posting stats.

1 - Strength
2 - Perception
2 - Endurance
2 - Charisma
3 - Intelligence
2 - Agility
3 - Luck

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Sudenak said:
Snip

Not too bright, not even close to strong, not fast, can't even run a mile without dying, and about as charming as any raging ***** of a woman can be.

But I usually pick out the finer details in an environment and definitely see things others miss. And I am one lucky little *****, having escaped death on multiple occasions.
I find it disturbing that a woman calls herself "*****" twice. Not sure why.

I'm like the "human"-race in most RPG's. Pretty equal on all fronts. I used to have the charisma of a brick, but that improved massively over the past year. My intelligence is above avarage but not amazing. I'm quite strong. Or well, stronger than people expect me to be. See, creativity is by far my strongest point but that never made it into "SPECIAL". Darn you, charisma!

Slight addition:
I however have agility well over strength and intelligence over charisma. Just so I don't seem extremely generic.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
thinking honestly

Strength 3
Perception 6
Endurance 4
Charisma 4
Intelligence 8
Agility 5
luck 5

I think I'd still have some points to allocate.

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
Strength 6
Perception 8
Endurance 3
Charisma 8
Intelligence 8
Agility 5
Luck 2

But don't worry, I'm going to get Almost Perfect and then collect all the Bobble Heads to make myself all 10s :p

Edit:
synobal said:
I'll just link this here, Illusory Superiority [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority] also known as the above average effect. Okay you may all carry on posting stats.

2 - Strength
3 - Perception
2 - Endurance
3 - Charisma
3 - Intelligence
4 - Agility
4 - Luck
Analyse as much as you want, you're not getting off the character create screen without assigning your spare 19 points!

Sir Prize

Dec 29, 2009
5 - Strength
8 (nine with glasses, seven without) - Perception
8 - Endurance
5 - Charisma
8 - Intelligence
3 - Agility
4 - Luck (In terms of compared to people I know)

Slow and a little unlucky, but I take tons of hits and see what's coming...not that it'll do much good!

airwolfe591

Dec 11, 2009
6 - Strength
3 - Perception
5 - Endurance
5 - Charisma
5 - Intelligence
2 - Agility
6 - Luck

I'd say I'm pretty average across the board, and to me luck is just increased chance of random things happening. Seriously, how often does someone get hailed down from a random guy in a car across in a parking lot, asking (in a charades kind of way), in broad daylight if he smokes weed? Random shit happens to me too often.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
Amazing that 5 is meant to be the average and everyone seems to be like Einstein and Schwarzenegger in here.

That said:

7 Strength (I actually do have above average musclemass, I've checked.)

4 Perception (20/20 vision but I don't pay enough attention to my surroundings.)

4-6 Endurance (I wasn't sure what to put for this one, as when it comes to physical endurance I am very quickly left behind but if I get into my head that I'm doing something, I do it, so my mental endurance is higher.)

4 Charisma (Although people generally like me I can also be extrememly abrasive)

10 Intelligence (Based on IQ tests I'm in the top 2% of the population[which would make me a 10], so I'm going by that as it's the only measurement I have and it's nicely flattering for my feeble ego. Honestly though, at my best I would probably be a 7. at a stretch. on a good day.)

5 Agility (I'm able to climb extremely well but I am also very clumsy so I levelled it out)

1/0 Luck (don't really believe in luck so yeah....)

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
1 - Strength
9 - Perception
8 - Endurance
4 - Charisma
8 - Intelligence
5 - Agility
2 - Luck

That sounds about right

DemonDruss

Jun 18, 2011
7- Strength (Weight training for years)
5- Perception (Need Glasses but great hearing)
7- Endurance (Once again Training and Rugby)
3- Charisma (Ginger!)
7- Intelligence (College)
6- Agility (Not the fastest moving but great reflexes)
5- Luck (If something good happens normally something bad happens later)

Pretty good guesstimate of me in SPECIAL

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
S - 3
P - 5
E - 2
C - 1
I - 4
A - 4
L - 4
Maybe I'm selling myself short, but when you consider that 10 is 100% and stats stop calculating after that I'm sure my stats are even lower on that on the relative scale.

What I play.
S - 2
P - 6
E - 2
C - 8
I - 8
A - 8
L - 6

GamerAddict7796

Jun 2, 2010
Strength - 10
Perception - 10
Endurance - 10
Charisma - 10
Intelligence - 10
Agility - 10
Luck - OVER 9000!!

Console commands, baby!!

Lekonua

Mar 25, 2009
2 - Strength
9 - Perception
1 - Endurance
2 - Charisma
9 - Intelligence
2 - Agility
7 - Luck

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
illusory superiority makes this whole thing rather worthless and turns it into an internet dickwaving competition i think^^ but here we go for the hell of it.

1 - strenght (seriously weak, i need boyfriend and friends to get bottles open for me)
9 - perception (140% eyesight, 165% hearing)
2 - endurance (i'm in good health, never really sick, that saves me from the one. but i'm rather fragile, not many hitpoints so to speak :p )
9 - charisma (get along great with people, and for some reason i don't get they seem to get along with me)
7 - intelligence (had solid grades in school and a pretty nice iq score in a test. no, not one of the online/facebook tests, a real one)
8 - agility (rather quick, very flexible. used to do fencing and gymnastics)
9 - luck (incredibly lucky, most of the time undeserved xD )

whoever rolled me up pulled some kind of min-maxing build with me it seems.