How tall are you?

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
5'1/2", without shoes.
One side of the family is really short, the other relatively tall.
If I grew steadily I might be able to guess where I'll end up, but I've always stayed the same height for long periods of time then suddenly shot up an inch in two weeks time.

Ah well, at least I'm taller than one of my Grandmas.

DonMartin

Apr 2, 2010
Actually, I havent measured myself in years. Really, it's probably been about two years since I last got my height.

I'd say about 5'7, though.

No, wait. Im european.

I mean about 175 cm.

Maybe just a wee bit horisontally challenged.

EDIT: I just realized Im a lot shorter than most of the rest of you guys. All I need now is a female escapist telling me that she prefers tall men, and the humiliation will be perfect.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
~175cm

And the thing about Napoleon has nothing to do with cartoons or any particular historian providing false information, it has to do with the fact that French feet weren't equivalent to modern international feet.

NvrPhazed

Dec 8, 2010
6 ft 2 in
A height in my opinion too short to be awesomely tall, but too tall to be able to do small height stuff effectively

AlkalineGamer

Jan 6, 2011
6ft 2 inches, everyone thinks i'm tall but i think thats a normal size.
And now you know this your life is complete.

Sheeobee

Sep 5, 2008
5'4... ish
Pretty average for most chicks round these parts.
actually, im probably a little bit tall to be honest.
Island chicks = stunted growth?

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
5'11" Out of my 3 friend groups, I am the tallest in 1, 2-3 tallest in another, and mid, closer to short range in the third. Having friends taller than you ain't all that fun. Makes me feel short.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I am 20 meters tall and 50 meters wide!!!!

XD yea, that would be interesting. But no, I'm about 5'10" (no, I dont know what that is in cm, you can deal with the American conversion if you're honestly that curious or dont know what an inch and a foot is) and 160 lbs (again, dont know what that is in kilograms and it doesnt bother me that I dont). so I'm average, which is weird because I look like a bone rack.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Between 5'2 and 5'4, it changes all the time.
I'd like to be taller because I can't close my windows at home and can't reach the top shelf to stack the cola bottles at work.