How to spend two hours

sicDaniel

Mar 30, 2008
Since all my reallife friends are not available right, I just wanted to tell somebody, my girlfriend just told me on ICQ she had to discuss something "personal" and its "about us" and she can come visit me in two hours. She was strange the last days anyway so my paranoid mind tells me I´m gonna be single in three hours. Although we had like no problems, not that i´m aware of anyway, probably I just didn´t pay attention.
Question is, how do I prevent myself from going insane the next two hours?
Feel free to share your experience with those "we need to talk"-things. Thank you for your attention.

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
Write your name and hers in your own blood all over the wall of your room to show your commitment to her? Trust me, that takes about two hours.

Sorry, that's probably not helping.

I don't know, go for a long run? Play portal as fast as you can. Try and complete a speed run on RE4 (bonus points for completing it while she nags you). Put your games/books/DVDs into an A-Z order, then do it by genre.

sicDaniel

Mar 30, 2008
Well I don´t own both games, not even a proper system to play them on.
My books are already sorted by language and genre.
One and a half hour to go, not completely crazy.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Go down to the supermarket and buy as much of any drink as you can. Beer, milk, soda, water, anything. Now drink it all as fast as possible. If you're any good you can go through ten glasses (I mean nice, tall glasses. Not them coffee mugs.) without your stomach exploding.
Believe me, its possible.
*winces*
Or hit your lawn (assuming you have one) with a hammer. House plants work too. If anyone asks, stare at them and say its stress therapy.

sicDaniel

Mar 30, 2008
Too much liquid in your body kills you, so I´ll safe that one for after she left me.
(just kidding don´t call the cops)

KefZ_X

Nov 14, 2007
Join the Darkside?

- Thats my answer for all problems *note* Dosn't always work.

AntiAntagonist

Neither good or bad
Apr 17, 2008
I recommend listing out stuff not related to her that you can improve upon.

Whenever a major change happened in my life for the last few years I figure out one area I can improve upon. Even if a change doesn't occur then I have it on the back burner.

In the last year I've been eating better, exercising more, dressing better, planning ahead more, keeping my place cleaner, making more money, etc.

It all works out.

Downside

Sep 16, 2008
write her a poem about how much you like her, and make it decent. That should take a couple of hours If she is trying to leave you, she might decide against it after reading the poem. If she isn't going to leave you then you might get laid. Win win situation.

sicDaniel

Mar 30, 2008
AntiAntagonist post=18.72403.759077 said:
I recommend listing out stuff not related to her that you can improve upon.

Whenever a major change happened in my life for the last few years I figure out one area I can improve upon. Even if a change doesn't occur then I have it on the back burner.

In the last year I've been eating better, exercising more, dressing better, planning ahead more, keeping my place cleaner, making more money, etc.

It all works out.
Working out, concentrating on my studies, continue writing.... yeah there´s a lot

rossatdi: I won´t let you down.

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
You could see how many times you can dribble a basketball in an hour, and then try to break that record.

cheesemaster

Mar 4, 2008
Go play Portal again.

Pros:
- Fits perfectly into two hours
- Puts you in a better mood
- Is fucking awesome

Cons:
- Can lead you to say very strange things to hew about your relationship being a cake

sicDaniel

Mar 30, 2008
I am waiting till I can buy myself a computer that can run Portal.

She´s not here yet. Ohh, the tension.

maffro

Aug 8, 2008
Imagine you're playing Portal? I hear it's almost as good.

Or try not to think about it too much.

Downside

Sep 16, 2008
try the flash version of portal on newgrounds. Sort of similiar but without the good graphics and stuff.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
Masturbate

Furiously

Or take your two hours and prepare yourself mentally for gone of two potential disasters:
Getting dumped

Or worse ....

"Honey, I'm pregnant."