How Well Do You Know Elder Scrolls?

Wonderland

Oct 10, 2011
You scored 60%, with 6 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 2198th out of 2909 total entries.

I only played Morrowind. XD

DubMan

Nov 17, 2008
Asking me to remember the name of an NPC from Oblivion is like asking me to remember the name of the 678th person who walked into a Walmart on any given day. Also, I flubbed the Arena question because the wrong year had been given. You totally shoulda asked who the only reoccurring mortal character in the series is, or something that would've incorporated Daggerfall.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Take this quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/176.186-Novice]
Yeah, that's sounds about right. I've only played Morrowind and Oblivion.

CondorBob

Jun 8, 2009
Champion :D

I read up on all the lore of the games after beating Oblivion for the 2nd time.

I used to love that game to death. I still do, but I used to too.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Nice quiz, guessed my way through to a 6/10.
But seriously, a few misses here and there are unavoidable but to have 2 really glaring mistakes in a single quiz isn't good.

jamesmax

Aug 25, 2009
I got 80 then went back to see what I got wrong and was geven a 10 on the freed back sreen (I did not evan do anything o_O) then retryed a shit ton of times trying to find out the Mysticism one as I dont buy skills I just train myself

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010

Yay!

I honestly never played Arena or Redguard, though. And that last question? Man that was a guesser - those trainers were always a pain to find and remember as anything other than means to an end. ;)

Funnily enough, I was just thinking about the good times to be had in Shivering Isles...

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
I do believe mysticism is for scrubs, so that was the only one I missed. Overall it was pretty easy.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
I know I got it wrong on the Mysticism teacher question, but every other answer was correct.
Yet I got 80%?
Something's wrong.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
8/10. Not horrible for the huge fangirl I am. I will admit, I had to guess on 2-4 of them, so there's a margin of error.

I didn't play Arena and couldn't play Daggerfall, that's where I faltered.

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
Oh Yea, all right, one try!
I am the Emporer!
And i guessed on the mysticism one!

Good thing i read the uesp wiki alot

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
I gotta say Redguard is one of the most underrated games I've played through.

I've come to the conclusion that Redguard is Star Wars, basically, but told from Han Solo's point of view (Han being Solo). A pirate, roped into helping the rebel alliance against the unstoppable Empire. Sure ... he doesn't *like* the Empire .. but what's he gonna do?

Become a freakin' HERO that's what he's gonna do.

And that duel against the Dunmer assassin and the Admiral on the blimp at the end?! Goddamn.