How well do you know the Escapist above you?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I know that she's like three and a half years younger than me, silly youngsters.
[sup][sup]@Shock: Shush people may start to notice I'm making stuff up!
[sup]Also my name isn't actually too hard to pronounce I just put that there after an Amercan person failed to pronounce it even though I kept telling him how to, but I'm fairly sure that person was just really stupid, he was a silly tourist after all.[/sup][/sup][/sup]

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I know that I could probably pronounce their name.
[sup]If its in Spanish, then yeah. I speak Spanish, although I'm so out of practice that I can pretty much only understand it and do grammatical exercises in it.[/sup]
[sup][sup]I find expressing myself in English, my native language, really hard as it is...[/sup][/sup]

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I know we seem to have a problem in common.
[sup][sup]It's of Jewish origin, but it's a somewhat obscure Spanish spelling of it and people tend to insist on calling me those other spellings despite the different pronunciation, though some people confuse it with a French woman's name -_-' Spelling is similar so I can't blame them.[/sup][/sup]

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I know they're having a conversation with the user above them

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I know that she's not one to talk, considering she disappeared for a good 6 months...<.<

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I know that it was probably more than 6 months... because what's December to July?