How well do you know the Escapist above you?

Klepa

Apr 17, 2009
Not often I've posted in the wake of the Swollen Goat. I've seen the name fly around though.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
I recognize your avatar, and I remember that one time in "Didn't I know you from somewhere?" thread, when one guy said "Aren't you that guy who's name would suit Gilbert's avatar far more?"
And I definitely remember that avatar. That evil stare...

Pararaptor said:
[sub]Isn't this just the same as the "Don't I know you from somewhere?" thread?[/sub]
[small]It is, only that the replies aren't meant to be so, for the lack of a better word, stupid.[/small]

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
I remember the name from IRC, but I don't think I've seen you on the forums before... so hi there!

[sup]I'm Fairy on IRC, some people still haven't realised that yet...[/sup]

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Geek@Heart said:
[sup]I'm Fairy on IRC, some people still haven't realised that yet...[/sup]
Yeah, I knew that.

I remember that your previous avatar was the baby turtle from Finding Nemo, correct?

[small]Why'd you change it?![/small]

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
I know you from the various forum games we've been in. Don't see you that much in the Off-Topic section though...

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Who the....

WHO ARE YOOOU?!?

Sorry =[ not a clue, but it's nice to meet you! *shakes hand in an Englishy way*

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
Of course I know Sky! I've seen her everywhere, especially in Forum Games. And with quirky, funny posts, it's pretty hard to forget her. A great addition to The Escapist, it's always a blast to have you around Sky.

Chronarch

Oct 31, 2009
Your that one guy who I saw post in that one thread that time when I was lurking around.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Pm0n3y said:
I've seen you everywhere, especially in Forum Games. And with quirky, funny posts, it's pretty hard to forget you. A great addition to The Escapist, it's always a blast to have you around.
:0
Awwww :D That's one of the nicest things a member has said to me :3

OT: NinjaCat .... D: I'm sorry, I don't know you either T^T But I like the avatar =]

BlazeTheVampire

May 14, 2008
sky14kemea said:
Pm0n3y said:
I've seen you everywhere, especially in Forum Games. And with quirky, funny posts, it's pretty hard to forget you. A great addition to The Escapist, it's always a blast to have you around.
:0
Awwww :D That's one of the nicest things a member has said to me :3

OT: NinjaCat .... D: I'm sorry, I don't know you either T^T But I like the avatar =]
I know sky from IRC... ish >_>