how where you bullied

aPod

Jan 14, 2010
David_G said:
I wasn't. Feels good man.

I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm tougher than most of the students my age, or maybe it's because I hang out with the most popular group of kids in the school.
Yes, it's a wonder how being popular might exclude you from bullying ;)

superbatranger said:
People would make me feel like I didn't belong.
That probably means you're interesting.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
When I was a freshman there was these two mexican kids who sat next to me in art class, me being a average height skinny white guy who wears nothing but band t shirts and skinny jeans and them being a lot larger and thuggish. They would always make fun of me for anything, for being emo, worshipping satan, being white, shit like that. But I made the fatter one cry once for making fun of his weight, I don't hate fat people, but shit, he pissed me off til no end for over half a year til I asked for a seat change.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
aPod said:
David_G said:

I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm tougher than most of the students my age, or maybe it's because I hang out with the most popular group of kids in the school.
You misunderstood me, I'm not exactly what you'd call popular, but I hang out with the popular kids, and I'm generally likable.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
Emotionally, and really annoying me by repeating things i said, wrong because of my foreign accent.

Apr 29, 2010
aPod said:
David_G said:

superbatranger said:
People would make me feel like I didn't belong.
That probably means you're interesting.
I'm not sure how that could be true. Also, sometimes they'd take my stuff, mainly assignments and things like paper and pencils. Would leave me unprepared for class and I'd have to ask people for paper or a pencil. Most of the time when I'd try to tell a teacher there would be not enough proof to make anything stick. My graphing calculator was stolen, for example, and I never found out who did it. There was also that damn, pesky verbal bullying, but not a whole lot of anything really physical.

Squidwogdog

Jul 8, 2009
I wasn't realy bullied in school, except for this one kid in grade 5 and 6 (he had some serious personal issues so I dont really hold it against him). Oddly I was bullied by my mother more than anything else. It wasn't physical or name calling or anything, but when I made a mistake she REALLY made sure me and everyone else know about it which really sapped any notion that I had a chance to succeed in anything, just as well I had good friends. When she found out I wanted to write comics and/or get into the game industry I think she died a little inside. probably should of offered a carrot sometimes instead of the stick all the time.

EDIT: Also, perhaps why I wasnt bullied in high school was because I ws lucky enough to go to a school where excelling academically and having opinions was highly valued by other students and staff (sounds like a nirvanna). In hind sight after reading theses stories I have come to the realisation that the roles were reversed, that typical bullies (total dicks in other words) were outcasts in the landslide majority of nerds, artists and creative thinkers

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Well, in school I frequently got embarassed and almost tortured (emotionally) during years 5 and 6. For example, after PE or swimming, I've got all my clothes stolen a couple of times. They even ripped off my underwear. I had stones thrown at me, in class I couldn't say a word without being laughed at...and one time they held me out of a window (second floor).
But after a certain incident with a fairly large stone that left a scar on my face, it suddenly all stopped because they were too afraid of trouble.

Good times.

ThePinkAcidSmurf

Mar 30, 2010
Once got jumped by some guy in class, he ended up trying to suffocate me by holding me by the neck, he probably didn't count on survival instinct kicking in, he let go when I bit him hard enough. Got called into the principal office and told I could have been arrested for violence but that quickly went away when I pointed out that the only way he could get bit that way would be if he was killing me.

Kolosus

Apr 22, 2009
I have always been the skinniest and the worst at sports, and i have Furiously red hair

You guess the rest.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I've spent my high school years so far in all girls' schools, so while I've never been bullied physically, there's a lot of verbal and online stuff that goes on. Mostly it was just people spreading rumours about me and talking behind my back. Some days I'd go to school and it'd be like the entire year level was against me, despite me not knowing many of them, and definitely having no clue as to what I'd done wrong. I think somewhere along the line I just gave up and stopped caring about what other people thought, dumped my 'friends' who found amusement in mistreating other people, and found some better ones. I think I got off pretty easily - there was a girl who had to move schools because of some pretty intense online bullying. The police got involved and all. Apparently it was the worst thing ever to be called a lesbian.

Krajin

Feb 6, 2009
Eh, I stood up for myself, got beat up, took my revenge and beat those people up, was great fun, this younger generation needs to kinda toughen up in my eyes (granted Im 25 but I cant help to see this younger generation being emotionally weaker) Its called sucking it up in the end. We all go through alot of tough crap in life, and the younger years are the easier part, hell I am still in my younger years, the stuff I have heard my grandparents and my parents go through....its all up hill from here!

L4WLI3T

Dec 29, 2010
Well, I still AM bullied, since im 14, but its nothing in comparison to the hell that a certain M.H gave me in 3rd-5th grade. She choked me, punched me, verbally hurt me. *shudder*

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
It was never too bad for me. I was verbally bullied quite a bit in primary school, and I had no friends at all there, but then I moved to a much nicer one. I also was friends with probably the strongest guy in the year in first year of secondary school, and then I grew to over 6 foot pretty quickly after that.

So I guess I dodged the bullet for the most part.

L4WLI3T

Dec 29, 2010
Outright Villainy said:
It was never too bad for me. I was verbally bullied quite a bit in primary school, and I had no friends at all there, but then I moved to a much nicer one. I also was friends with probably the strongest guy in the year in first year of secondary school, and then I grew to over 6 foot pretty quickly after that.

One: You lucky b*st*rd.
Granted, I am friends NOW with a literal human bear,
Offtopic two: Epic avatar.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
L4WLI3T said:
Outright Villainy said:

[HEADING=2]Run you fool! Run![/HEADING]

And yes, Scott pilgrim is the awesome.

As is FMA, being my favourite anime ever. ;)

L4WLI3T

Dec 29, 2010
Outright Villainy said:
L4WLI3T said:
Outright Villainy said:

[HEADING=2]Run you fool! Run![/HEADING]

And yes, Scott pilgrim is the awesome.

As is FMA, being my favourite anime ever. ;)
I was beig sarcastic, but im stealing that
Ontopic: Lets stop derailing

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Never bullied, at all my schools people just leave you alone if your weird. Yeah I guess I never got the chance to go to any stereotypical high school.

Deathlord665

Nov 23, 2009
throughout years 2-8 i got bullied alot, usually name calling as i was generally taller then most people but didnt really have many friends, didnt get many physical as i snapped really easily though it all died down in year 9 when i changed schools, i still get a bit of name calling but its easier to deal with now that ive got a good group of friends :D

Macnaa

Feb 2, 2011
From all the mentions of middle school I'm under the impression that the majority of posters are American. I'm from Melbourne Australia and I don't know anyone that was verbally bullied and I haven't even heard of stories of physical bullying. Now I'm not one to jump to conclusions... so I won't, and i'll just assume that I've lived an over-privileged life.