How would YOU end the world?

jacobschndr

Aug 15, 2008
Lets say your GOD and your bored with this world. You want to get rid of it, people, bugs, animals, everything must go. So, how would you do it?

I like this idea I saw on TV once. Stopping the earths rotation.

Theoretically(sp), if the world stopped spinning, like in a second of time, there would be a thousand-mile-per-hour wind rushing across the whole surface and because this wind is moving so fast it causes a lot of friction which sets everything on fire. THAT would be something exciting to see.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Format the system and install/program a new one...
[sup]By world you mean the entire universe, right?[/sup]

bulldogftw said:
that's a nice earth you have there ssssssssssssss
That's gotta be a really big creeper...
Or a lot of them...

Dark2003

Jun 17, 2010
People Children of Men Style, I wanna see the chaos, everything else throw it in the sun, I am god( and thats god not GOD, I'll caps it when i see him) it would make nice kindling

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
bulldogftw said:
Ahahahhahahaa. x'D Thank you for that.

OT: Suddenly.... Dinosaurs!

Or start mutating things for the hell of it. Sorta like Sim City but on a wider scale. >:D

bulldogftw

Jan 4, 2011
Rex Dark said:
Format the system and install/program a new one...
[sup]By world you mean the entire universe, right?[/sup]

bulldogftw said:
That's gotta be a really big creeper...
Or a lot of them...
its alot of them just to watch everyone freakout

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Kill every creature/destroy the world or eliminate most life including every human? Assuming you mean the second one, I would just set it up so that plants no longer produce oxygen, thus making every human and oxygen-dependent living creature asphyxiate quickly and quietly and allow life to begin relatively-anew.

Vornek

Jan 25, 2011
if i were god and wanted to end the world, i'd have to settle for the zombie apocalypse. then just watch everything go to hell bwhahaha. when i get tired of that, let's incinerate the whole thing and start all over again.

ah the joy of being a psychotic omnipotent god.

individual11

Sep 6, 2010
I'd just get someone like Snake Plissken or JC Denton to shut down the global communication network and power grids; let the insects destroy themselves in the panic. No point getting all smitey, just relax and watch the show.

I'm pretty sure a lot of ICBM silos and such have dead man's switches installed.

Wait till the Earth cools down after a couple hundred millennia, then start over. This time get the dolphins to evolve, instead of the monkeys.

jacobschndr

Aug 15, 2008
Dark2003 said:
People Children of Men Style, I wanna see the chaos, everything else throw it in the sun, I am god( and thats god not GOD, I'll caps it when i see him) it would make nice kindling
If I'm GOD I want to be EPIC! so I will CAPS! hahahahaha

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
I'd spin the planet around faster, so that the gravitational pull, crushes everyone.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Zombies, chaos, lots of chaos, I will make sure no one gets out alive.

Or I'd just drop a big tactical nuke on earth and get it over and done with

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
step 1: get everyone who isn't a dick and stick them on Mars
step 1: make it so people can live on Mars
step 2: get everyone who isn't a dick and stick them on Mars
step 3: make the LHC go wrong... very worng
step 4: ?????
step 5: have a non-dickish group of people living on Mars

eTe

Nov 29, 2009
I'd remove cloud cover, and make trees produce a LOT more oxygen.

When the oxygen levels climb enough, anything that's not already dead from the high concentrations, KA-BLOOEY!

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
I would create a race of Martians, give them plenty of metal, give them flu shots, and re-write the laws of physics/biology/everything to make War of the Worlds possible.

...Did you expect anything else from me?

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Tamper with the very fabric of reality to resurrect the dinosaurs. All of them. And cause a massive freak electrical storm that knocks out all technology.

Then the battle lines will have been drawn...

Mace Tulio

Feb 5, 2011
Put George W. Bush back in charge of the US.

Seriously though, I'd probably unleash the Zombie Apocalypse, it's not original, but it'd be interesting to see how each nation responds to the threat. Also, if I was God, I would purge the Earth of Zombies, recreate humans and wait until I think of something more original...

... like an army of Kirby's. They gone eat you all.