How would YOU end the world?

Layz92

May 4, 2009

I would just keep hitting that button until everyone died of various brain issues and suicide.

LiudvikasT

Jan 21, 2011
Make everyone infertile and then kill every single living organism in person, one by one.
I would take human form, so they would have to guess who is the one :D

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
SPECTACULARLY!!! MWAHAHAHAHA *BIG RED BUTTON*

...no seriously, yousa people gonna die.

A more creative answer... I'd probably make it so every man can bend his spine over and give himself a blowjob. Seriously. Human race would be extinct within a generation.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
Go Sim City style and just drop huge Godzilla's and volcanoes everywhere. Instant fun!

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
I would mess with every creatures mind. Make them so confused that they attack everything and anything that comes near it. When the numbers start to dwindle I start a fire the englufs the entire planet and boil the seas. If something survives that I blow the earth up just for the hell of it. (When I'm annoyed I start getting creative)

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Instantly melt the polar ice caps. That'll show everyone who said global warming was a lie! We'll see if the sudden sinking of every landmass in the world is a lie!

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Probably erect a mountain at the north pole and play a guitar solo so awesome (Whilst clad is naked women, of course) that is shatters the earth into a billion pieces.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
jacobschndr said:
Theoretically(sp), if the world stopped spinning, like in a second of time, there would be a thousand-mile-per-hour wind rushing across the whole surface and because this wind is moving so fast it causes a lot of friction which sets everything on fire. THAT would be something exciting to see.
I don't think that would work. On the other hand, the rotation is directly responsible for the magnetic field that protect the world from various cosmic rays, we'd not have an atmosphere without one.

individual11 said:
I'm pretty sure a lot of ICBM silos and such have dead man's switches installed.

Wait till the Earth cools down after a couple hundred millennia, then start over. This time get the dolphins to evolve, instead of the monkeys.
There are semi-automated systems, but they require a person to decide to launch. Oh, and working communication systems so they can tell all the other places to launch as well.

Also, you don't need to wait that long to start, things have to survive the radiation while you are coming up with your next big plan anyway.

FamoFunk said:
Or I'd just drop a big tactical nuke on earth and get it over and done with
Tactical nukes, by definition, are the small ones.

Dectomax said:
I'd spin the planet around faster, so that the gravitational pull, crushes everyone.

That's not how that works. Unless you are talking about relatavistic speeds.

Oh, and zombies? Really?

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
I'd virus bomb the shit out of the planet but if I had to choose something more plausible it'd probably be something like global war.

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
I thought this thread would be about if i were an evil villain, in which case i would develop a lethal virus that only works on humans and is transmitted by any means conceivable.

But since i'm being given the position of a god and i wish to kill ALL life, i'd send the earth slowly but steadily on a collision course with the sun. I'd be a spectacle worthy of a god, and something to keep my mood positive, as i realize i have to start from scratch.

EDIT:

my favs so far (besides my own) are Zombies (infinite source, since we all die at some point) and SimCity-style eraser of meteorites, volcanoes, aliens, giant robots, giant monsters, floods, etc. (pretty much all i did, i found the actual game to be pretty boring).

And in response to the seemingly popular use of nuclear weapons for this task, i offer this:

Veteran

Jan 3, 2008
Destroy the world with a huge game of chess.

Because Global Thermonuclear war is a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Reliq

Nov 25, 2009
Windows uninstaller. And just before i hit the next button announce to the entire world that im sorry for destroying the earth, but i need to make room for my episodes of the sopranos.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
a Deathstar why? it looks awesome!
Dectomax said:
I'd spin the planet around faster, so that the gravitational pull, crushes everyone.
wouldnt that fling them away due to high G-forces?
OT
DEATHSTAR!!!!!!!!!!

Find.Me.Seashells.

Jan 25, 2011
Gosh, what a hard question. How would I destroy the world?

I love the dinosaur and creeper ideas, but I think, personally, I would simply eat the sun and watch people slowly starve to death.

alexandermrgn

Oct 19, 2010
How would I end the world? Not too sure, but if Mass Effect 3 can live up to the hype, I think it'd be pretty voluntary...peace out before the Reapers come.