How would YOU end the world?

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
I would summon Giygas, and I would make sure that no meddling kids interfered. If the end is going to end it mine as well end is madness and insanity.

Squidwogdog

Jul 8, 2009
I would enact every single apocalypse: nuclear fallout, zombies, triffids etc, make freinds with the other religions and have ourselves a Dooms day barbecue. Or make the world hollow, that sounds fun

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
I'd summon an endless army of minions with swords and and watch the puny humans fight back. Hopelessly, of course.

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
thaluikhain said:
Dectomax said:
I'd spin the planet around faster, so that the gravitational pull, crushes everyone.

That's not how that works. Unless you are talking about relatavistic speeds.

henritje said:
a Deathstar why? it looks awesome!
Dectomax said:
I'd spin the planet around faster, so that the gravitational pull, crushes everyone.
wouldnt that fling them away due to high G-forces?
I care not about your scientific needs, for I am a god and I can do whatever I want! ;)

Axzarious

Feb 18, 2010
Bring the dinosaurs and up thier physical attributes tenfold along with the existing wildlife. Perhaps add some strains that are vastly larger... like horse sized scorpions for instance, (throw in some creatures from human myth as well). I would then proceed to assign the occasional superpower to people (and a few of the lucky new and old flora and fauna that now inhabit the earth). Those humans that dont get superpowers will have various attributes boosted from around 2-12 at random.

I would probably also mess with the natural laws and stuff too. Throw in some magic and psionics for good measure... Have fantastic weapons rain down from the skies, throw in some giant robots..... Reduce pain to a minor inconvinience so it can hardley be called pain...

The end of the world will be awsome. And... Will be destroyed this way on a monthly basis, with everybody who died being ressurected at the beginning of the next... Well, this will at least happen once. Might throw in some other changes, odds, and ends from month to month.

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
mb16 said:
step 1: get everyone who isn't a dick and stick them on Mars
step 1: make it so people can live on Mars
step 2: get everyone who isn't a dick and stick them on Mars
step 3: make the LHC go wrong... very worng
step 4: ?????
step 5: have a non-dickish group of people living on Mars
Step 1: Cut a hole in the earth
Step 2: Put my junk in that earth
Step 3: Make them open the earth..?

H20 Pirate

Dec 20, 2010
Simple, a galaxy sized golf club, even God needs to find time to practice his swing from time to time.

SuperUberBob

Nov 19, 2008
A quick explosion. One in which you die so quickly that the signals stating that the world has been destroyed don't reach your brain.

Everybody would blink right out of existence. No pain. No realization of it ever happening.

Poopster

Dec 23, 2010
Roll it all up! like katamari damacy! hahahahaha...i'll be enjoying every moment of it...hahaha

dee_dubs

Nov 8, 2007
If I was some sort of supreme being, and bored of the Earth, I'd just go somewhere else and start again in a new solar system. I'd also remember to turn the lights off before I leave (The lights, in this case, being the Sun).

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Push Jupiter a lot closer to get Earth into the Jupiter-Earth Roche limit [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roche_limit] and watch Jupiter's gravity pull Earth to shreds.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Funny story, I kinda had a dream I destroyed the world by accident once..half woke up..on the toilet...when I was like 10...I was crying while my dad was trying to comfort me....I fell back asleep before I was done. >.>

OT: I would do the Sepiroth thing. What was it, supernova or whatever? Can't believe I never got ninja'd on that one.

Xeymo

Mar 16, 2010
I would connect the people like a hive mind and order them to drown themselves lemmings style

darkstarangel

Jun 27, 2008
Well being a god who can create universes at the click of a finger why bother with earth? Just star afresh.

But since this is about having fun id abduct all who are loyal to me & give em a huge party with booz, chicks & video games in my back yard in heaven somewhere. Then id go & taunt the crap out of my non-believers who would deny my existance regardless of how many times id twist reality for them.

Imagine them telling me im a figment of their imagination due to some childhood trauma or work stress while I logically show them how 1+1=42. Then once im bored id make intoxication permanent so everyone will amuse me with their drunken antics before dying from some alcohol related accident. Except hippies, ill make the trees they hug come alive & devour them for that final touch of irony.
Then they all can stand in the street & watch all my loyal worshippers/party goers have the time of our eternities over the fence.

sacredguyver

Apr 24, 2010
Set things to where whenever someone sneezes, a random nearby object (living or inanimate) turns into a block of pure potassium.

It'll be fun watching people attempt to avoid sneezing, only to see the look on their face when they do and something goes *BOOM* >:]

Amyler

Nov 17, 2009
Very, very gradually. The start would be people randomly being flung into the sky, to come crashing down to the earth in a sickening thud. It only happens to people who are outdoors, with perhaps a few hundred cases across the globe each day. Very quickly, streets would be emptied as people hide indoors. Then, buildings would have the same thing happen; but, only buildings with a prime number of people within them at the time. If I'm bored enough to destroy a world, I'm bored enough to do it OCD style, baby.

A month after people/building flinging begins, all domesticated animals will disappear. Because, nothing gives people more comfort than their pet, you know? Just wanting to alienate them from it. The night after that, ever person on the globe will black out, and awaken falling. Before they hit the ground, black out again; wake up in a completely random location, far from anyone you know.

I've gone on long enough. Let's just say, random and nasty things happen until theres only one person left, who gets to choose how they go out.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Well If I was god I would either go for the fun end of the world or 'subtle end of society and creating a new world' end of the world scenario.

Fun Scenario:
STORM EARTH AND FIRE HEED MY CALL!!! *Firestorms, Burning quakes, Rock-andoes*
Zombies, Floods, Mutants and random atomic bombs going off.
and eventually I would get bored and restart the server.

Subtle Scenario:
Send my son back down in disguise to take over the world by force and get rid of all the crap governments and get the world back on track. [see what I did there? I destroyed the 'broken' world for something better]

Captcha was Design Recha at least I could read it this time.