How would you kill everyone on a planet?

Bookshelf

Nov 30, 2009
A fully customizable Virtual Reality Sex Simulator. It may take a while, but it'll get the job done.

MystRunner

Feb 22, 2009
Furburt said:
The hitchhikers guide way!

i.e. Hyper space bypass clearance way!

Also on that note

OH! I like. But my personal favorite would be to build a satellite and stuff them all on board and proceed to make them watch some of the worst movies ever made and transmit their misery in the form of a TV Show! (In other words I'd MST3k them to death)

Croaker42

Feb 5, 2009
I would remoe honey bees from the planet.

It's really surpising how much we need them. Man kind wouldn't survive 4 years without them.

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
randomrob said:
Invade the planet with an army of Daleks at my command. Nothing can stop me now!
Except Doctor Who!

Also 327 posts in this topic?
Just shows how wonderfully minded the people are here :3
hehe

MaraxusOfKeld

Jul 9, 2009
I would introduce an engineered virus to their pathetic world. As disease and death run rampant, city and nations will all crumble. Chaos and fear will drive the rebels to flee their doomed home, but a single planet is fairly simple to blockade for the God Emperor's Imperial Armada. As I sit on the Eternal Throne, I can enjoy the death-cry of my foes with a satisfied grin, knowing they suffered no less than they deserved.

BlackKraken

Apr 4, 2009
Make the most useful fuels on the planet release a harmful gas when used that causes catastrophic changes to global stability.

Oh, wait...

Wow God, you're good.

Noone From Nowhere

Feb 20, 2009
Were I a God-Emperor, I could simply recycle the bio-mass of the rebel population into something more pleasing to me (and compliant with my whims) or just adjust their neurochemistry to make them incapable of Free Will, a fate worse than death.

If murder were the only solution, tossing the planet into a star is efficient and suitably showy for other mortals to marvel at.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
SomeBritishDude said:
One by one, with a pencil. Much more personal.
You better learn to stab with amazing celerity then. Something on the order of many thousands of stabs a minute.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
MaraxusOfKeld said:
I would introduce an engineered virus to their pathetic world. As disease and death run rampant, city and nations will all crumble. Chaos and fear will drive the rebels to flee their doomed home, but a single planet is fairly simple to blockade for the God Emperor's Imperial Armada. As I sit on the Eternal Throne, I can enjoy the death-cry of my foes with a satisfied grin, knowing they suffered no less than they deserved.
Dam, Harsh.