How would you like to go out of this world?

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
I want to die while doing something awesome! Like dying in the awke of a nuclear explosion while skydiving!

Neikun

May 11, 2010
I want to die fighting. Making a difference.
I will NOT give in to death. Should it knock on my door like some sort of salesman, I will slam the door; open it; kick death's ass and be done with it.

shaneriding

Jul 15, 2010
something really random like a piano thrown out of a helicopter or something so people could laugh and cry. or maybe being hit by a meteorite whilst walking to work.

Nickisimo

Apr 14, 2009
I'm gonna build a huge ramp overlooking a gorge, suspend a basketball hoop on the other side, then grab a basketball and hop on a motorcycle.

I'll hop off the bike and slam dunk...then die.

This would be an interesting way to go too:
jkfskjfd[/youtube]

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Superkatt said:
If I knew that I allready were dying, I would leave this world with style. I would tie a pianowire around my neck and then i would fasten the other end of the wire on the back of a car or something. Then I would glue my hands to the sides of my head and wait for the car to drive off. The pianowire would then cut off my neck, seperating my head from my body. leaving it looking like I was a real hardass, tearing off my own head.
well played sir, well played. If you could manage to make your spine come off with your head, so it's dangling there, then you'd be my new hero.

Dark2003

Jun 17, 2010
Bleeding, battered, bruised, cut, stabbed, with broken bones, still standing to my feet, clinching my fist, dying with every step i take, fighting for something important