How you want the world to end.

Rushin

Dec 22, 2008
Everyone likes a good apocalypse, but what kind do you want?
Zombies?
Incurable Virus?
or would you prefer a Mad Max version?

Me I would want a I am legend style apocalypse but with a few more survivors around.

Sirisaxman

Jun 8, 2008
Like the way it does in Southland Tales, not with a whimper, but with a bang. Specifically, with a handshake.

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Simple. Bigass meteor coming straight at us,me and my best friends side by side in the most comfortable armchairs ever sipping the world's best scotch.

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
for everyones clothes to magically combust, leaving the world naked for but a brief moment before everyone chokes on the fumes. That my friends is how I would like the world to end.

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
Sennz0r said:
Simple. Bigass meteor coming straight at us,me and my best friends side by side in the most comfortable armchairs ever sipping the world's best scotch.
This.

slackerAndrew

Dec 14, 2008
the volgan's, from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, destroying the world to create a hypersapce express way.

J-Man

Nov 2, 2008
gibboss28 said:
Sennz0r said:
This.
Only if there were naked ladies in the vicinity.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
something involving fire or nukes, set to "I don't want to set the world on fire", to totally rip off fallout 3

Meatstorm

Jan 4, 2009
Maybe a big meteor blowing the planet earth into thousand beatiful pieces.. or zombies im not quite certain

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Zombies would be so awesome. Sort of, I guess. I just hope it's something other than elemental disasters. The Day After Tomorrow seems like the most plausible cause at the moment but I mean like, it's still ridiculous.

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
gibboss28 said:
Sennz0r said:
This.
You can join me if you want.

Also J-Man I have found that the sight of naked women while drinking scotch is ruining the experience of the scotch-drinking.
Also I think the women would be a bit stressed out from all the apocalypse stuff going on and not having any mind-numbing substances at their disposal because their not drinking from my damn scotch.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
"Universe has encountered a serious error and needs to close, any work from the last *1000000 Years* has not been saved. Do you wish to start again? *Y/N*"

El Chicken

May 1, 2008
Zombie infection, Just like Left 4 Dead. Or maybe Resident evil (any of them).. It wouldve been pretty cool if Saddlers plan was a success. If i couldnt make a decision on those choices, i think i would go with the bigass meteor! But my main choice would have to be the announcement on television screens worldwide that earth would soon no longer exist, by a truly Evil Mastermind - Me ^^. But where would i go? I guess i would build a moon-base, or better yet start a civilisation on MARS!

jamesc

Jul 30, 2008
I'm in a gun store, and I look outside. "Why are those people eating those other peoples bra-..." *big smile, pulls a twelve gauge out from the display*

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Universe collides with another, cooler universe. Awesome creatures from the cooler universe sneak through and kill us all, except for several bands of ragtag survivors.