How's your 2009 been?

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Pretty average actually. It wasen't an 07 and it most certainly wasen't an 04,but it was pretty good. Seemed to go by pretty fast though.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
The first half was awesome. Had some of the best times of my life. The second half, everything has been going to shit. Hopefully next year will be better

lvl9000_woot

Oct 30, 2009
jpoon said:
It was shit. 2010 can only get better.
Maxwell -EOD- said:
Fuck this year, BRING ON 2010.
I'm feeling like these people right now...except I'm going to say 'screw every other year until 2035!'

Now tell me where to find a cryostasis chamber so I can sit these next few years out!

OmegaXIII

Jun 26, 2009
Bloody awful. My girlfriend started a year placement in Spain, my dog died, i failed an exam for the first time and my dad lost his job.

To top it all off Billy fecking Mays died!

Will be glad to see the back of 2009

Skeleton Jelly

Nov 1, 2009
My ***** Mom left for a month, so I can finally play xbox live in peace. Me and my gf went through some stuff, but we came out fine, even better actually. Me and my friends got closer and I am currently eating an orange.

Life is good :)

OH OH OH and Muse came out with a new CD, so I am definitely happy.

Oh wait, then acne kills my self esteem daily...

Pretty good and pretty bad. More good than bad though, but what do you guys care about my life story right?....So why do I bother to keep typing...

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Good Year. Got a PS3, Got a car, Got lots of money, got a new TV, Dad almost died (that was the low point) And Arkham Asylum was released.

OH And I got engaged, but that was pretty minor compared to AA

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
I managed to get halfway through a higher education course, which is a first for me, I've learnt photoshop and honed my script writing skills, by the grace of some divine being, I was allowed to play Borderlands, and I got my second World of Warcraft character to level 80 (also, Cataclysm's given me something concrete to look forward to!).

On the flipside, my gran died after a long and painful series of illnesses, I've broken nearly every bone in my right arm over twelve months and I've come to the realisation that if all my plans for 2010 come to fruition, I'm going to be living alone in a part of the country where I know noone this time next year.

Still, I'm going to stay positive and say that it's been more good than bad :)

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Its been eventful. I got married after dating for seven years. I know, I'm weird

Got to to Mexico for our honeymoon during the whole swine flu crap and had the place to ourselves.

Then I got diagnosed with diabetes. Type 1. Juvenile my ass. Dammit.

Those are the highlights with lots of video games and achievement points in between.

*tries not to be bitter here and with all other posts

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
It has been pretty cool, if not awesome. Besides from a few mishaps I will not get into, it has been one really good year.

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
It was pretty good. Had fun with Killzone 2, Modern Warfare 2, and Uncharted 2. What made this year great was that I finally got laid, and I only had to wait 'till my sophmore year of college to finally lose it. Hopefully 2010 will bring more awesome games. And more sex.

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
Bad, mostly.
But I found this site.
So that makes it "meh"
And judging by the number of posts you've made there's been nothing but this site for you huh commi?

Generator

May 8, 2009
Other than my grades starting to slip, it's been a really good year. I feel especially accomplished at this point in the year, having broken up with my girlfriend, written some songs (that at least I think are pretty good), and making some great new friends.

Looking back on it, even though 2009 was probably the year I've complained the most during, it was one of the greatest years of my life.