How's Your Allergies?

bombchu

Jul 7, 2009
I used to be super horribly allergic to pollen but it seems to have gone away quite a bit. I'm still allergic to cats... but considering today it looks like my body's delaying the reaction for some reason. I came home from visiting family with cats about two hours ago and I'm just starting to get snuffly and bleary. I'd been there for about four without feeling the least bit sick!

So! How've your allergies been treating you? Are they still going strong or did they give up?

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
I am not allergic to anything. Well that used to be true. Few years ago I started to get watery eyes if I certain cats got to close and then I rubbed my eyes. So I got the opposite one that developed later in live.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
fine, thanks for asking ^-^

on all serious, im lucky i only have mild hayfever :p so i only get like watery eyes and stuff every now and then :p

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
I did some allergy test a few years back. Only to one sort of grass i had a minor reaction. Never felt that in my life... So: i am some kind of genetic superman. These days everybody seem to have horrible allergies and chronic pain and conditions, but no... not me, sir (My problems are all psychological *g*)

Levk

Dec 25, 2008
i have the pollen allergies but really it has not bother me in years, at times i will get a sneeze attack or the whole watery eyes but it goes away and don;t bother me again for a few days or weeks or in recent cases months

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
I never had allergies. Though most people in my family and most people I know are severely allergic to pollen. Poor jealous bastards.

CheeseSandwichCake

May 23, 2009
I haven't got any allergies. I also have perfect teeth and my family doesn't have a history of any major health issues. Come get me ladies.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Allergic to Penicillin & Lannolin.

So basically im allergic to mold & Sheep....

bombchu

Jul 7, 2009
Sorry to everyone with allergies... and an "I mildly dislike you out of jealousy" to everyone without. >.>; Mine's getting a bit better but I'm also getting dead tired... prolly from the medicine.

CheeseSandwichCake said:
I haven't got any allergies. I also have perfect teeth and my family doesn't have a history of any major health issues. Come get me ladies.
... lol Lack of health issues is attractive? Nice teeth makes sense but I'm not sure about the rest :p

Insanum said:

That's a new one. Well, I'd just never heard of it before. If you get sick you'd hafta take a different anti-biotic, then? I hate Penicillin anyway. It smells/tastes horrible.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
bombchu said:
Insanum said:

That's a new one. Well, I'd just never heard of it before. If you get sick you'd hafta take a different anti-biotic, then? I hate Penicillin anyway. It smells/tastes horrible.
Well basically Lanolin is taken from sheep and put into creams & things, It breaks me out into rashes.

I had penicillin when i was a baby and i just never got any better, Thats how they realised im allergic, never had it since. Cant quite remember the symptoms. I just take something else, but tbh its never been a problem.

reaper_2k9

Keeper of the Beer
Oct 22, 2008
Well when I was little never had any problems with allergies, but when I moved into the wonderful Ohio Valley they have been terrible. I now suffer from constant sinus infections which are more annoying than having a cold.