Hudson Soft Ceases to Bee

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
The omens do not bode well for this...
This actually just got me thinking:
I'm really, really glad Michael Bay doesn't develop games.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
AC10 said:
MiracleOfSound said:
The omens do not bode well for this...
This actually just got me thinking:
I'm really, really glad Michael Bay doesn't develop games.
Wasn't Bobby Kotick like a gaming Michael Bay equivalent?

OT: I'll fondly remember Hudson for making the NES Adventure Island games (2 & 3, 1 sucked really bad) and the many hours I spent with my family and friends playing Mario Party in 2 different platforms. I also liked Bomberman 64. And Bloody Roar 2 was awesome.

I wish them the best for their new endeavors at Konami.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I must be the obligatory youngster that only knows them for their NDS games. At least they'll continue developing games somewhere else, I wish you the best of luck Hudsons.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
The headline made me sad as I thought there were just disappearing but the fact that they're becoming part of Konami took the sting out of the story.

To anyone that thought the same, don't worry, bee happy.

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Rest in peace, Bee. You might have made Milo's Crazy Castle, but you have so much classics behind you it's nuts. You will always live in the hearts and collections of true retro-gamers.

LGC Pominator

Feb 11, 2009
MY GOD is this what we get since HankMan got banned?! its like the terrible pun thing has infected everyone!

On topic yeah, Sad to see an old hand of the gaming world fade away like that, weren't they behind the keflings games on XBeeLA at some point? Because those games were fun.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
DVS BSTrD said:
Irridium said:
Good god, the pun. It stings.

You and your honeyed words...
MiracleOfSound said:
There's been a lot of buzz about this development.

Nice to see Husdon spreading their wings, let's just hope they don't get sucked into too much of a hive mind mentality at Konami.
This thread is absolutely swarming with puns. It gets rather annoying reading you people drone on and on. Sure it's sad when a old name passes on, but that's what happens when your ideas fail to pollinate.
Oh, don't be such a drama Queen.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Sweet deal for Konami i guess.

To bee honest, i'm rather beedazzled at how many companies are kicking the bucket, then again i understand it is HudsoNs case beecause i haven't really seen much progress from them.