Human Skin Becomes the Ultimate Portable Touchscreen

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Hmm... am I the only who sees this and thinks "Sweet! They're inventing the Omni-tool!"

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
PedroSteckecilo said:
I love how the future is sneaking up on us, slowly but surely.
I was just thinking yesterday, when is all that sci-fi stuff coming out. I have my answer.

Well, not really, since we don't know what date it comes out, but you get the gist of what I'm saying, right? (Oh and how do you make text smaller?)

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
Flamezdudes said:
AndyFromMonday said:
I was thinking the exact same thing. Were heading into the Mass Effect world o_O
Soon we'll discover the data cache on Mars, the frozen Relay, we'll accidentally start a war with the Turians which will eventually end at the plea of the Council and we'll finally be accepted into the galactic community! Everything is going to be awright for humanity!

Oh yeah, the Reapers. Fuck.

RheynbowDash

Jan 26, 2009
WHY AREN'T WE FUNDING THIS!?!?!
Seriously? I would be first in line to purchase one of these bad boys. Imagine the uses for video games. (Besides Tetris). *DROOOOOOOOL*

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Wha-? I predicted yesterday that this would be invented soon!

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009

Well, damn.

Things that allow you to shoot fire from your hands, this, the Iphone...

Jesus, I guess we'll have flying cars before I can say "Where's my jetpack?".

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Kollega said:
AndyFromMonday said:
Can anyone say, omni tool?
I can. And it's awesome. We'll probably have a space elevator by the time i turn 30.
When you think about it, technology is advancing at an incredible rate. They have exoskeleton suits, robots and now skinput.

Although, skinput would have to configure to ones personal biological variables.