humanity need what?

sooperg

Feb 25, 2009
brains, sense, more darwin awards (ask me if yah don't know), no government, stronger government, or to JUST FUCKING DIE! or what ever you want.

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
wtf is this thread? i have no idea what it is even saying. also, grammar, please ffs.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
What? Your spelling and grammar are atrocious...

. Take the time to create a long, detailed OP about the topic in hand and points you feel will add to discussion or don't post a thread at all.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Humanity needs to evolve in the mental department. Currently we're equipped to live in groups of about 150 people max. We live in groups way bigger than that. We can't deal with that mentaly, and a LOT of shit comes from that. Thus our brains need some restructuring. I doubt we'll get it though.

llewgriff

Feb 12, 2009
humanity need spell gud. Humanity need gramma good oterwize world fall part. humanity need get rid of thread.

EDIT: you know what I overeacted. I'll be game. Humanity needs a chill pill.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Umm people like you not critizing other humans because they think their superior. Were all humans, the sooner we all realize then their will be no reason for anything else

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Obtusifolius said:
Well I'm loving Godwin at the moment (even though I'm currently having to write 2000 fucking words about him) and he's pretty down with the 'no government, no laws, let men be governed by their own rationality' business.
Too bad that people aren't rational animals, for the most part, but réally emotional. Heck the whole stock market is one huge mind/clusterfuck, it has barely anything to do with rationality.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
We need to properly utilize Grammar.

EDIT: After a very rude message from the OP, I would just like to add my two cents: Free Global trade would be a great improvement.

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
No government and stronger government? At the same time?

And besides, what do you mean need? What is the end goal? We gotta know the end goal before we can say what we need.

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
Obtusifolius said:
Well I'm loving Godwin at the moment (even though I'm currently having to write 2000 fucking words about him) and he's pretty down with the 'no government, no laws, let men be governed by their own rationality' business.
Haven't you read Thomas Hobbes? I may disagree with him on most points, but he's got a point that men can't live without rules. They'd obliterate themselves.

The inverse thing happens with John Locke. I agree on his anti-absolutism views, but he's a bit too optimistic about man.

Scolar Visari

Jan 8, 2008
The Reset Button is what we need. Don't care how it happens but it needs to happen soon, so all the politicians and "intellectuals" can see just how fit they are to survive.