Humanity will be destroyed in approximately 3 hours

Kushin

May 17, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen, an extinction level event will take place in 3 hours. No current technology is enough to survive. Martial law has been implemented but the armed forces are sparsely spread, so police are a non-issue; non-specific and suggestible riots are common; so any material security will eventually cave.

What are you going to do?

Ir0n Squid

May 17, 2010
I believe I speak for a large percentage of the male population when I say: Procreation... With anything in sight... anything FEMALE that is... hmmm, thats it. =/

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
i'd confess every lie i've recently told.
And for the other 2 hours and 59 minutes - sex.

Acidmokolord

Dec 22, 2010
Oh, wait, I get it now.

I would go up to the girl I like and just.....yeah.

And if she's all like, "Matt, what the hell are you doing?"

I'll be all like, "It's the end of humanity, what did you excpect? Do you excpect us to just bundybundybundy..... ?"

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Have sex with anything, and carry around a large blunt object to aid in that quest.
Or use the large blunt object on people I don't like... and then have sex with them.

Is it wrong that when the appocalypse comes I immediately snap to being Caligula?

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
Being a life long agnostic masturbate for 2 hours and then pray for forgiveness, you know just in caseys.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
Why on Earth would martial law me implemented if we only have 3 hours left to live. Surely it would take longer than 3 hours to have the message and orders disseminated.

But I would probably go tell that one person that I love them. Then spend the last hour with as many family members as possible.

Jelly ^.^

Mar 11, 2010
Acidmokolord said:
Bundybundybundybundybundybundybundybundy.

Agreed wholeheartedly. It's a good thing we live in the only country in the world which can competently produce half-decent rum.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
I shall put the kettle on, Keep Calm and Carry On. It's the British thing to do.

*buffers monocle*

Anyone for a spot of Cricket?

Acidmokolord

Dec 22, 2010
Jelly ^.^ said:
Acidmokolord said:
Bundybundybundybundybundybundybundybundy.

Agreed wholeheartedly. It's a good thing we live in the only country in the world which can competently produce half-decent rum.
That's right, we can bundy while we drink Bundy.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
RatRace123 said:
Have sex with anything, and carry around a large blunt object to aid in that quest.
Or use the large blunt object on people I don't like... and then have sex with them.

Is it wrong that when the apocalypse comes I immediately snap to being Caligula?
No. It is very funny.

OT: I would make a few phone calls to people and then
Go on a blood frenzy.

What?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Gather friends and come to terms with my death, then play a game of street hockey or street (american) football.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Probably spend the time playing with or hugging my sister, there's nothing I can think of doing that would be more worthwhile (and that includes sex)...

Also, reading some of the above posts here, keeping anyone else other than family or friends away from her!

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
I'll go get my girflriend, get laid and tell her I love her, being romantic and a gentleman.
Then I'll place a sofa on the top of a tall building, sit there in a suit,
drinking some really expensive scotch enoying the show.
Thats an elegent way to go, and a very -me- thing to do.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
I'd just probably sit on my laptop and write a romantic about my girlfriend and I...In the last 10 minutes mail it off, send her a couple of messages, and sigh.