Humble Bundle 5.

Crankafoo

Mar 28, 2010
I've never figured this out, so I thought I'd ask. If I buy the bundle and more games get added later, do they get added to what I bought? Or do I have to re-purchase the bundle?

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Having bought a whole lot of Humble Bundles before, as long as the amount you paid is above the average (since most of the extra games are for people who pay above the average), you'll get them automatically.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
leet_x1337 said:
Having bought a whole lot of Humble Bundles before, as long as the amount you paid is above the average (since most of the extra games are for people who pay above the average), you'll get them automatically.
Above the average at the time of purchase, or at the time the games are added?

Absolutionis

Sep 18, 2008
onewheeled999 said:
leet_x1337 said:
Above the average at the time of purchase, or at the time the games are added?
At the time of purchase.

When you purchase, your unique key is registered as "above average" or "below average". You'll even receive two Steam keys if you pay above average. Afterwards, any new additions will appear in your unique ID page and automatically appear on Steam as well.

Crankafoo

Mar 28, 2010
Thanks everyone, I really wanted this bundle but I was worried I'd have to re-buy it 'cause they might add something else. Now I know I can just pay once above average.