Humble Bundle Game Bundles

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Humble Seven Deadly Sims Bundle. By default, 10% of the proceeds will go to Worldreader.

Bridge Constructor Portal

Total Tank Simulator, Police Stories, theHunter: Call of the Wild

Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Lobotomy Corporation | Monster Management Simulation, Tank Mechanic Simulator

ENDED 9/1

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Humble Best of Stealth Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to One Tree Planted and Worldreader.

Aragami

Echo, Heat Signature, Styx: Shards of Darkness

10% off Hitman 3, Hitman 2 Gold Edition, Hitman GOTY Edition, Ghost of a Tale

ENDED 9/15

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Humble Humongous Back to School Bundle. By default, 10% of the proceeds will go to Worldreader.

Big Thinkers 1st Grade, Big Thinkers Kindergarten, Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise, Let's Explore the Airport, Let's Explore the Farm, Let's Explore the Jungle, Putt-Putt and Pep's Balloon-O-Rama, Putt-Putt and Pep's Dog on a Stick, Putt-Putt and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack, Putt-Putt: Pep's Birthday Surprise, Spy Fox in: Cheese Chase

Spy Fox 2 "Some Assembly Required", Putt-Putt Travels Through Time, Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse, Pajama Sam 4: Life Is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff, Pajama Sam's Lost & Found, Pajama Sam's Sock Works, Pajama Sam: Games to Play on Any Day, Spy Fox In: Hold the Mustard, Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"

Five-Track Original Soundtrack Sampler, 9 Page Digital Artbook, Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head to Your Feet, Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cave, Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch, Spy Fox 3 "Operation Ozone", Putt-Putt Joins the Circus, Putt-Putt Enters the Race, Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren't So Frightening, Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell, Freddi Fish Maze Madness, Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon, Putt-Putt Joins the Parade, Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries, Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds, Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo, Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside

ENDED 9/17

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Team 17 Greatest Hits Bundle. By default, 10% of the proceeds will go to AbleGamers, a charity aimed at helping disabled gamers, and Women In Games International.

Overruled!, Mugsters

Overcooked (w/ The Lost Morsel DLC), Worms Rumble (w/ New Challengers Pack and Legends Pack DLC), Yoku's Island Express, Yooka-Laylee, The Escapists-Escape Team DLC, The Escapists- Alcatraz DLC

Flockers, Sheltered, The Escapists, Aven Colony, Alien Breed Trilogy, Ageless, 20% off Hell Let Loose, 25% off Hokko Life

The Escapists 2 (w/Big Top Breakout DLC), My Time at Portia (w/ NPC Attire Package), Overcooked! 2 (w/Too Many Cooks Pack DLC), Worms Rumble- Captain and Shark Double Pack DLC, The Escapists- Duct Tapes are Forever DLC, Worms Rumble- Armageddon Weapon Skin Pack DLC

ENDED 9/29

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Humble Telltale Games Bundle. By default, 10% of the proceeds will go to Women in Games International.

The Walking Dead: Season 1 w/400 Days DLC

The Walking Dead: Michonne, The Walking Dead: Season 2, Batman: The Telltale Series

The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead: The Final Season, Batman: The Telltale Series Shadow Mode, The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, Batman: The Enemy Within (w/ Shadow Mode DLC)

ENDED 9/24

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Humble Be the Bad Guy Bundle. By default, 10% of the proceeds will go to Women in Games International.

Postal Redux

Dungeons 3, Postal 2 w/Paradise Lost DLC

Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager, Mafia II: Definitive Edition, Mafia III: Definitive Edition

ENDED 9/29

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Fall VR Emporium Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to Women in Games International.

Wands

Zero Caliber VR, A Fisherman's Tale, Paper Beast

Arizona Sunshine, House Flipper VR, Until You Fall

ENDED 10/8

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Tropico 20th Anniversary Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to Women in Games International.

Tropico 3: Gold Edition

Tropico 6: El Prez Edition w/ Caribbean Skies, Lobbyistico, DLC Spitter, and The Lllama of Wall Street DLC

Tropico 5: Complete Edition, Tropico 4: Collector's Bundle

ENDED 10/6

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Dream Teams Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to Women in Games International.

Primal Carnage: Extinction

Warhammer: End Times-Vermintide Collector's Edition, Shift Happens, Trine 2: Complete Story

Trailmakers Deluxe Edition, Survive the Nights

ENDED 10/8

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the "Play Pink, The Best of Asmodee Games" Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Small World w/Cursed DLC, Pandemic: The Board Game w/ On the Brink- Roles& Events DLC, Love Letter

Ticket to Ride (w/ United Kingdom, Nordic Countries, USA 1910 DLC), Smallworld DLC (A Spider's Web, Royal Bonus), Carcassone-Tiles and Tactics, Splendor

A Game of Thrones: The Board Game-Digital Edition, Scythe: Digital Edition, Terraforming Mars, Arkham Horror: Mother's Embrace, The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game-Definitive Edition, Blood Rage: Digital Edition, Ticket to Ride DLC (France, Legendary Asia, Europe), Pandemic DLC (On the Brink: Mutation)

ENDED 10/29

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the "theHunter: Call of the Wild Complete Bundle" bundle. By default, 10% of the proceeds will go to Oceana, an international advocacy organization aimed at ocean conservation.

theHunter: Call of the Wild

DLC (Trophy Lodge Spring Creek Manor, Weapon Pack 2, Parque Fernando, Duck and Cover Pack, Vurhonga Savanna, Wild Goose Chase Gear, Weapon Pack 1, Medved-Taiga, ATV Saber 4X4, Tents & Ground Blinds)

DLC (Rancho del Arroyo, Bloodhound, Te Awaroa National Park, Silver Ridge Peaks, Smoking Barrels Weapons Pack, Cuatro Colinas Game Reserve, Saseka Safari Trophy Lodge, High-Tech Hunting Pack, Weapon Pack 3, Yukon Valley, Treestand and Tripod Pack)

ENDED 10/29

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
Sidenote: Am I the only one that prefer the way they used to present their bundles?

It used to be that you'd scroll down across the page and gradually find more and more enticing titles as you reached higher tiers. As it is now you press what tier-bundle you'd like and they rearrange the titles without indicating what titles are from which tier.
If anyone cares to know, I actually asked humblebundle about this a few minutes ago and got a response 6 minutes later. The answer I got was:

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us at Humble Bundle Support. We wouldn't be Humble without honesty.

I definitely understand where you're coming from about the bundle page change. I'll be sure to raise your concerns with the rest of my team about the preference for the older version, and we'll consider it when making future decisions. I can't guarantee that we'll be able to take applicable action, but we appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

Please feel free to share your feelings with us anytime.

Thank you again,
-Alex
Humble Bundle
As a follow-up question I asked why they made this change in the first place, and as I typed this message out I got the following response:

Hi there [My Real Name],

Thanks for reaching back out.

Great question! After much planning and testing on our internal team's part, this was a business decision that was made. I'll gladly let them know about your feedback and desire for the older version again. I cannot guarantee you'll see active change in the bundle pages, but please know your voice has been heard.

Feel free to reach back out with additional questions or feedback. We take the Humble Community's suggestions seriously.

All the best,

-Alex
Humble Bundle
If anyone's curious.

EDIT: I sent an additional e-mail where I acknowledged that the current way might in some way be superior while reiterating that it was the lack of knowing what title came from which tier that was the problem, and suggested adding differently-colored frames to the titles where the colors would correspond to what tier they belonged to. The answer I got was

Hey [My Real Name],

Thanks for reaching back out with that additional feedback.

I can understand where you're coming from with the newest bundle page layout being difficult to understand which titles belong to which tier. And I can see where that could be frustrating, especially with devices without scroll wheels to navigate.

I like your idea of adding frames to the various products based on tier. I love even more that you've considered those who might be colorblind and asked for patterns as well. I will be sure to provide both of those great ideas to the appropriate internal team. I cannot guarantee there will be any applicable change, or if there is that it is instant. But, please know your voice has been heard. We appreciate all of the Humble Community's feedback and suggestions.

Please let us know if you have any additional suggestions at any time. We're always willing to hear what you have to say.

All the best,

-Alex
Humble Bundle

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Fighting Juggernauts Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to Oceana.

One Finger Death Punch 2

Mortal Kombat XL, Slap City

Soul Calibur VI, 70% off Soul Calibur VI Season Pass 1, 60% off Soul Calibur VI Season Pass 2, Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, Killer Instinct

ENDED 11/5

Last edited:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
New bundle available, the "theHunter: Call of the Wild Complete Bundle" bundle. By default, 10% of the proceeds will go to Oceana, an international advocacy organization aimed at ocean conservation.

theHunter: Call of the Wild

DLC (Trophy Lodge Spring Creek Manor, Weapon Pack 2, Parque Fernando, Duck and Cover Pack, Vurhonga Savanna, Wild Goose Chase Gear, Weapon Pack 1, Medved-Taiga, ATV Saber 4X4, Tents & Ground Blinds)

DLC (Rancho del Arroyo, Bloodhound, Te Awaroa National Park, Silver Ridge Peaks, Smoking Barrels Weapons Pack, Cuatro Colinas Game Reserve, Saseka Safari Trophy Lodge, High-Tech Hunting Pack, Weapon Pack 3, Yukon Valley, Treestand and Tripod Pack)

ENDS 10/29
So far, kinda a walking simulator. Where you shoot critters. I understand at some point, the critters fight back. Worth $15 for a good cause.

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Paradox StrataGems Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to Oceana.

Ice Lakes, Knights of Pen and Paper II, Victoria II

Prison Architect, Prison Architect Island Bound, Prison Architect-Psych Ward: Warden's Edition, Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Starter Pack (get Crusader Kings II free on Steam), Tyranny

Empire of Sin, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Imperator: Rome

ENDED 11/5

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Sonic 30th Anniversary Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to Oceana.

Sonic Adventure 2 w/ Battle Mode DLC, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection, Sonic Generations Collection, Sonic Lost World, Sonic Mania Encore DLC

Team Sonic Racing, Sonic Mania, Sonic Forces

ENDED 11/12

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Aspyr 25th Anniversary Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to Children's Miracle Network Hospital, which raises awareness for the hospitals in said network.

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

Lightmatter, Morkredd, Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth- The Collection, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Bioshock Infinite w/ Season Pass

ENDED 11/19

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Survive or Die Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

How to Survive 2 (69% positive rating on Steam)

Empyrion- Galactic Survival (80% positive on Steam), Die Young (80% positive on Steam), Dead in Vinland (80% positive on Steam)

SCUM (74% positive on Steam), Breathedge (85% positive on Steam), The Wild Eight (71% positive on Steam)

ENDED 11/24

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Adrenaline Rush Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West (71% positive on Steam)

GRIP: Combat Racing (87% positive on Steam), GRIP: Combat Racing DLC (Nyvoss Garage Kit, Terra Garage Pack, Cygon Garage Kit, Vintek Garage Pack), Miscreated (67% positive on Steam), Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (98% positive on Steam)

Bigfoot (78% positive on Steam), Visage (81% positive on Steam), Second Extinction (74% positive on Steam)

ENDED 11/19

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, The Leisure Suit Larry Collection Bundle. By default, 10% of proceeds will go to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards, Leisure Suit Larry 2: Looking For Love (In Several Wrong Places), Leisure Suit Larry 3: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals

Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Die Twice, Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Die, Leisure Suit Larry 7: Love for Sail

Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out, Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work, Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored

ENDED 11/28

Last edited: