Humble Bundle Goes Jumbo With Natural Selection 2 And Garry's Mod

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Humble Bundle Goes Jumbo With Natural Selection 2 And Garry's Mod

Six full-sized games head the biggest Humble Bundle yet.

The Humble Bundle is a pay-what-you-want deal for a bundle of indie (and sometimes, not indie) games that allow you to donate as much (or as little) of the proceeds to charity. If you're reading this website, you should know what it's about by now, so news of a new Humble Bundle shouldn't rock your world too hard. However, this time, the bundle has been jumbofied, packing six full-priced games for a low, low price.

For as little as $1, you'll get Natural Selection 2, Sanctum 2 and Magika (along with two of its DLC packs), and if you dig a little deeper and beat the average ($4.09 at time of writing), you'll also be treated to Gary's Mod, Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack and Serious Sam 3: BFE. You'll also get the soundtracks to everything except Garry's Mod (which to be fair, doesn't really have one).

Needless to say, these are all big, critically acclaimed games. Natural Selection 2 in particular is one of the best multi-player shooters I have ever played, and the Garry's Mod sandbox tool has been used in the past to make things of beauty and magnificence [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddf-3N1B5ww].

As per usual, Child's Play and Watsi head up the charities you can those to support. The Humble Jumbo Bundle reportedly has $165 worth of content in it. All games are redeemable on Steam.

Source: Humble Bundle [https://www.humblebundle.com/]

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
This bundle is worth it for Natural Selection 2 alone, but Gmod, Magicka, Sanctum, Orcs Must Die! 2 and Serious Sam 3 aren't too shaby either (especially Magicka, lots of mad fun with friends :D).

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't know about Sanctum or Orcs Must Die! 2 but the rest... They all look really good. And all of this for a minimum of 4.09?

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
I would actually buy it for NS2 if they accepted my payment, the same thing happened with Steam this sale, didnt manage to buy anything.

Elate

Nov 21, 2010
josemlopes said:
I would actually buy it for NS2 if they accepted my payment, the same thing happened with Steam this sale, didnt manage to buy anything.
I know that feeling, I'm with Natwest, the bank that decided that on Black monday it was going to have a "network problem", meaning thousands, maybe millions of people couldn't get to their money... And I couldn't buy steam games.

OT: Aside from Sanctum 2 or Orcs Must Die 2, I've already got them all, and as people have said, it's worth it for NS2 alone.

Falterfire

Jul 9, 2012
Arnoxthe1 said:
I don't know about Sanctum or Orcs Must Die! 2 but the rest... They all look really good. And all of this for a minimum of 4.09?
Orcs Must Die! 2 is quite a lot of fun, especially if you like tower defense games or watching ragdolls get launched into an abyss. It also has a co-op mode, which is always a plus. If you're the sort of person who loves cheap coop games, this is worth it for OMD!2.