Hysterically bad music

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
This song is possibly the worst thing one could subject their ears to. It also makes Australia's "cultural capital" look like nothing more than a hovel, simply because he lives there.

Calvin Green

Jul 7, 2011
LISTEN IF YOU DARE! These guys are the epitome of bad garage bands... Now if you will excuse me I have to go listen to Meshuggah while punching my head through a wall.

http://www.reverbnation.com/OurBitterSurvival#!/OurBitterSurvival/songs

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
T0ad 0f Truth said:
This particularly bad "parody" of Gangnam style gives me diabeetus D:
it annoys me because you can;t parody satire/a parody...thats just stupid

OT: for some reason Nickleback fills me with the desire to murder chad whatshisnanme "LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!" <-no! I dont want too!

Donnie Restad

Oct 9, 2011
I'm surprised this hasn't made it yet.

I'm not sure which is worse - the singing, the dancing, or the fact that the people who did something as wonderful as Grease are now doing... whatever this is.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
This,

It sounds like the singer's wife called him a mean name and he just blew it way out of proportion.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
As mutch as I love Sonic Adventure 2's soundtrack, some parts are... questionable.
<youtube=7jJvwo3slj8>

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Tom Milner said:
OT:
look up most songs by the scissor sisters, pretty every piece of music they have made makes you feel violated. that, and my mum loves them.
I must concur. I like "Don't Feel Like Dancin'", and when I heard it I tried getting into their other stuff. It was just awful.

Also, Blood On The Dance Floor. Heard about them from the Pony.MOVs, so I looked them up.
No.

Never again.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Anything that sounds like this:

WHY DO YOU EXIST?
[sub]If you mute it, the video is at least entertaining...[/sub]

Feb 22, 2009
I actually think this about a lot of pop music. So I dunno if my examples will seem hilariously awful to others or if they'll just seem like generic whatever-you-heard-on-the-radio-recently style stuff. But god there are just some songs I don't understand how people can not find hilarious.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Most of the ones I would've posted have been taken but I can still post this gem.

NONE OF THEM ARE EVEN MUFFINS! THEY'RE CUPCAKES!

There's also this. Although admittedly the terribleness of it has been lessened by my own brain before as the sound was drowned out when I was transfixed on his belly button.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
It's about to get Krispy in here
I honestly don't know what's worse the song or the video of the two kids hanging in their basements with BB guns trying to be badass

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
The Rascal King said:
Have you ever just heard a song so bad that it makes you think: "Why in the hell does this exist. WHY?!" Yet, you find great amusement in the music and trying to process what the fuck the artist was thinking when making it. Yesterday, my friends showed me this song and I cried from laughing so damn hard. Just listen to it, it will brighten your day.

If you have ever felt bad about your artistic ability, that should be an ego boost. Screamo music trying to harmonize like that works just as well as kerosene as a flame retardant. I don't understand how ANY ONE of the people involved in the process of making, producing, or publishing this song thought it sounded good and was a swank idea to begin with.

What do you think? Did your ears commit hairi-kairi? Do you actually like it? Got some terrible, unforgivably awesome bad music you'd like to contribute? I need to see some reactions from the masses because the only people in the comments for the video say they REALLY like it, which is...disagreeable to say the very damn least.
It's funny I was going to post the normal version of this song as my choice but i forgot it's name I must say this is actually worse.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
This...abomination is in Dutch but I doubt you have to know the language to relish in its horror.

And for the record: yes these people are totally serious. Including the 'lady' if it can be called that.

Karfroogle

Aug 22, 2012
The Punk Goes... albums are really not a good representation of that genre, but I agree. That cover wasn't very good and fun. just pisses me off like nothing else.