I AM A MONSTER TRUCK THAT WALKS LIKE A MAN!

Zetsubou-Sama

Mar 31, 2010
godofallu said:
I once stopped the opposing team 5 finales in a row in a finale only tournament in Left 4 Dead.

No seriously I am, the best Tank in L4D, ask anyone.
Care to share some tips? Youtube has left me disappointed and I need some help with using the goddamn tank as proficently as I use other infected. You could PM me?

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
One of the very few times I have had access to multiplayer I was playing red dead redemption and me and 4 other guys decided to use this place in mexico as a fort, I don't remember what the place was called
It was the stronghold where you found that mexican dude who used to be in your gang, I forgot his name, and you can either kill him or spare him and then you hand him over to the goverment arsehole's
anyway, one of them managed to lure over the mexican army, which I have never been able to do beacause I either die or accidently lose them because I can never fucking find them, and we held fort in that place which was a brilliant place to use as a fort because there's cannons and a shit ton of miniguns. It was epic and we tried to get all the ranks like public enemy and we lasted for like 2 in game days, seriously. Unfortunatley, it was a public game and other players tried to get the gigantic bountes on our heads. 2 of my friends got killed and they had the biggest bounties and were so close to getting public enemy it was unreal. And I just fucking lost it. stopped moving for a second, then pulled out my Winchester and went Clint Eastwood/Rambo on their asses. One tried to run away to regain health and he just so happened to run past soldiers who wanted me and ignored him, I then ran up to a cannon and killed everyone. VENGEANCE!

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
On MW2 I got the "Misery Loves Company" challenge in a game-winning cam. I saw our team was on 7400. It was on Derail and I was in the building with three upstairs rooms that everyone always goes to. Anyway there was an enemy sniping in the window. So I thought why not. Cooked the grenade and stood there. It was quite funny seeing it in the winning cam.

Another awesome winning cam I got, I completed about 5 challenges:
Was on Karachi and I noticed two enemies standing on the bridge area at the South-West part of the map, so I threw a Semtex up there. Little did I know there were 3 of them up there, and what happened was it stuck to one of the guys, exploded and killed all three of them.

I got a challenge for sticking x amount of people, the challenge for getting a winning kill by sticking, the challenge for killing multiple people with one stuck Semtex, the challenge for killing an enemy in mid-air (???) and a challenge for geting x amount of winning kills.
Fun times.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
It would have to be on Red Faction.

I was playing the campaign one time, and i had literally the whole of mars on my ass, so, i managed to lure them all into an area where about 4 buildings surrounded us.

Before this, i had dumped a load of Demo Charges in the immediate area, pressed the button, and watched as the EDF were crushed by falling brick and metal.

Their were still quite a few in a building that hadn't properly got destroyed, so i got out my rocket and blasted the whole area.

Ahhhhhh i love it when i can kill my foe without using bullets =D

Orwellian37

Dec 22, 2009
The battle with Harley in Arkham Asylum. Took no damage. Hooray for functioning combat mechanics.

SwitchUK

Jan 19, 2010
The Finale of the carnival stage in L4D2. Rock music and zombie pwnage.

Would also have to be a decent 12 kills in a row as a spy in TF2. Plus my 1millionth fire damage point as a pyro.

Sniper: Ghost warrior when you headshot the general after that HUGE stealth section.

And what about finale of HL2 Ep2 when you take out the hunters with the grav gun. Mwahahahahahahahahahah!

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
Probably my first solo S ranking in Resident Evil 5: Mercenaries mode.

It was either as Jill (BSAA) or STARS Wesker, I can't remember which. But either way it felt awesome.

TehJammers

May 10, 2009
BC2, whichever level it is with the jungles and the lighthouse.

20 tickets to go, one M-COM station left to blow up in the second part of the map.
It's been a standoff for a good while.

Figuring that we need to make some ballsy move to win the game, me and my three other friends sprint over to the uav. One of us is a killer uav pilot, so he runs to the terminal and is just about to get in when he gets sniped in the head before my very eyes.

16 tickets.

Another friend grabs a nearby tank and drives it in between the sniper and us, while a third tries to make him keep his head down.

10 tickets.

I jump in the uav while the survivors load that bastard up with c4. I'm not a good uav pilot, but I can try.

8 tickets.

I take off, keeping low to the treeline.

6 tickets.

Everyone is waiting for the word to detonate.

5 tickets.

I see the sniper aiming at the uav, so i jink to the side and nail him with uav gun.

4 tickets.

I barely clear a fence into the compound. Over the mic I hear that one of the others just got killed and we're the only two from the squad still alive.

I clip a wall while trying to fit the stupid uav through a door.

I'm right next to the bomb and start yelling over the mic for whoever's still alive to detonate.

KABOOOOOM.
Literally at the last ticket.

It took a few minutes for us to calm down after that one :p
Also one of the squad was kind of unsure about bc2, but after that he thought it was the greatest game ever.

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
None comes to mind except for one

I was borrowing a copy of MGS 3:Substance from a friend and I was playing online. I had an AK-47 and and dude was about to roll of a building and I got a headshot, causing a sprial wheel of death to fall along the corpse.

That was the most memorable online kill evar, just by the sheer awesomeness of how it looked.

GRoXERs

Feb 4, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
I pick up his gun
Up to this point, I believe you... I hate to point this out, but the M240s in that mission disappear when the Jugs drop them. The only way to get bullet kills on that mission is to get put into final stand and pop them with your M9.

Sorry <3

OT: Gears of War 1. Ranked match. Escalation. Rounds tied 18-18. My team is at the top of the map, their team has the low ground (and both the sniper rifles). They camp and kill off two of my teammates. My last teammate and I manage (admittedly by pure luck) to work our way down to the middle frags. I pick them up, toss one towards where I know one of their snipers is, and manage to get two of them with one toss. My friend and I run down to where the sniper dropped by the dead guy lays, he picks it up and covers my advance. The last two guys are camping in the far back corner of the map, where their sniper is wallsniping (making him more or less impossible to kill or approach safely). My teammate covers my advance with the sniper as I charge the guy protecting the sniper with my last remaining grenade. He manages to avoid the explosion, but he jumps right into my pistol two-piece (melee and a headshot). The sniper sees that I'm waiting in cover as my friend moves down for an angle on him, so he runs up the map. I jump out behind him with my lancer, fire off a clip at him, then switch to my pistol right as he climbs the stairs and take two shots, the second one of which... is another headshot. Game, set, match to the Locust. BOOYAH, BITCHES

wfpdk

May 8, 2008
me and my friend chibi where playing time splitters 3 on co-op and where at some point we got to the point where we had been drinking just enough and playing for just long enough to actually cooperate with one another and where using actual tactics, and we where just raping npc face like pros. we started noticing it when we where at a point where we where out side a door and could hear two guards talking inside, i took up position on the stairs and he crept up to the door. I said "i'll go high", he responded "i'll go low, let's keep this quiet." we equipped silencers and he opened the door. "Who's ther..." *thup* *thup*. head shots. both guards dropped at the same time. we looked at each other and went "well that was just bad-ass. cheers." and took a shot. was one of the best nights of gaming I've ever had.

May 5, 2010
GRoXERs said:
I pick up his gun
Up to this point, I believe you... I hate to point this out, but the M240s in that mission disappear when the Jugs drop them. The only way to get bullet kills on that mission is to get put into final stand and pop them with your M9.

Sorry <3

OT: Gears of War 1. Ranked match. Escalation. Rounds tied 18-18. My team is at the top of the map, their team has the low ground (and both the sniper rifles). They camp and kill off two of my teammates. My last teammate and I manage (admittedly by pure luck) to work our way down to the middle frags. I pick them up, toss one towards where I know one of their snipers is, and manage to get two of them with one toss. My friend and I run down to where the sniper dropped by the dead guy lays, he picks it up and covers my advance. The last two guys are camping in the far back corner of the map, where their sniper is wallsniping (making him more or less impossible to kill or approach safely). My teammate covers my advance with the sniper as I charge the guy protecting the sniper with my last remaining grenade. He manages to avoid the explosion, but he jumps right into my pistol two-piece (melee and a headshot). The sniper sees that I'm waiting in cover as my friend moves down for an angle on him, so he runs up the map. I jump out behind him with my lancer, fire off a clip at him, then switch to my pistol right as he climbs the stairs and take two shots, the second one of which... is another headshot. Game, set, match to the Locust. BOOYAH, BITCHES
Well, shit. What about the other Juggernaut Echo mission? You know, the one on the oil rig? I know I picked up a juggernauts gun. I KNOW that. And the ammo crate thing DID happen. I did all this a few weeks ago, and I was doing both of those missions at about the same time, so....yeah. (Christ, I sound like a liar.)

GRoXERs

Feb 4, 2009
Well, shit. What about the other Juggernaut Echo mission? You know, the one on the oil rig? I know I picked up a juggernauts gun. I KNOW that. And the ammo crate thing DID happen. I did all this a few weeks ago, and I was doing both of those missions at about the same time, so....yeah. (Christ, I sound like a liar.)

micky

Apr 27, 2009
i was playing defense in bf bc2 and at nelson bay where theres a crashed helicopter in a crater and me and a friend held that ground for so long, they couldn't advance because we wouldn't die! almost felt like black hawk down because of the flaming helicopter.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Killing Ares in God of War...On God Mode. Actually, I felt badass after FINALLY beating those Kratos clones after they turned me into a squishy white pincusion about SEVENTEEN HUNDRED FUCKING TIMES!

guntotingtomcat

Jun 29, 2010
COD5
2 kills 1 bullet
Sit the fuck down!
Also, the game BLACK on ps2. Just the first time I fired a gun. Rediculous recoil/sound effect/damage effect. Emptied an entire AK magazine at a glass ceiling. Gave me a stupid childish grin.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
Playing 4v4 in AoE II the conquerors and due to some copious amount of stupidity I was left playing 1 v 4. Since it was LAN, I knew for a fact that those guys weren't noobs, and I was only marginally better than their best players. I rolled up my sleeves, took a deep breath from that cigarette smoke laden air and got to defending. My strategy? Churn out the cheapest units I could find, as fast as I could. Close to three-and-half hours later, I hadn't granted those basters in inch of my territory, but the map was nearly stripped off wood (the only resource left). I was dubbed Morgoth for my bravery and the game was called a tie.

I don't think my first-born boy lifting the World Cup will make me as proud as I was then.

MONSTERheart

Aug 17, 2009
Defending the stage in Alan Wake. Fucking metal.

In BFBC2 I was offense on Arica Harbor. We were at the mcoms right after the bridge. I take my super secret flanking path and position myself on a roof directly across from the mcom station in the small building. I had my M416 and smoke grenades, so I just popped smoke all over the empty span between my building and the objective building. This let my teammates go in and arm it, distracted the enemies and allowed me to pick them off as they were hastily running into the smokey deathtrap. A lot of kills, an objective taken out and me feeling like a badass. Not bad at all.

(Smoke grenades are underused. If used right they are FAR more effective than the normal grenades.)

I've been playing Medieval II: Total War a lot. I have some moments from that. Mostly from defending my towns/castles from vastly superior forces. In short, I position my guys around the gate/holes they create in the walls with artillery and when their troops poor in I swarm and outflank them. It worked. A lot. Fucking Milan would attack Marseilles every other turn and I'd have to give them an ass whoopin.

I'm sure I have some CS:S moments. I don't remember them too well, though. I recall jumping around a corner on de_dust2 and noscoping a guy with a scout. That was pretty cool.