I assume none of you remember me, but I remember most of you.

Wraith

Oct 11, 2011
I haven't been here in years. I was a lurker then; only responding to certain comments that I believed I could add something of worth to. I left almost 3 years ago, for.... some reason. Nothing major, just whatever.

The point is, I came back today and did some of my usual lurking and man... not much has changed. I remember all you people and your names and Avatars. Even the people I disagreed with back then, I still disagree with now, but they are still familiar faces.

Life Character
Thaluikhain
Psychic Taco
Phasmal
Scarim Coral
Zhukov
Sexual Harassment Panda
inu-kun
Silvanus
The Lunatic
and some others.

All of you are still here and it's.... wow. It's like going to a family reunion and no one has aged a day.

It's great and terrifying.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I might remember you, but then you have a generic sorta name so might be thinking of some other Wraith.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I can honestly say that your avatar and name seem familiar to me. Beyond recognizing those things, I can't say I know anything much about you. Though, you didn't list me, so I guess there's no hard feelings, right?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Your name seen familiar if only vaguely.

Also heh, I guess I'm glad I made an impression on you that you remember.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Remember the Avatar at least. We have lost a people in the interim it has to be said.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
YES! THANK YOU!
Nothing much changed :D
Not in the user department at least, there's been a lot going on every now and then overall though.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Yah, "and some others!", you DO remember me!!!

But yeah, you're just in time for the end of the world. I've been hoping against all odds that something would point to the site getting back on its feet but even my naive optimism is wavering that the site will recover.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
...oh hey, it's uh, zombie-paint-face guy?

Nah, I do remember you, but I doubt you know me.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Yeah, I remember seeing you post a couple of times. But you don't seem to remember me, so I guess everything reaches equilibrium in the end : P

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
I recognize the "face" and name, not so much why I recognize them. So, welcome back.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Ah shit, I didn't make the list. Guess I'll have to set more explosives...

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I vaguely remember you.

Not really surprised if I'm not since I'm fairly unremarkable. :p

[sub][sub]Plus college and getting things ready to apply to grad school is my mistress now, so I really haven't been around much. >.> [/sub][/sub]