I assume none of you remember me, but I remember most of you.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Wraith said:
I haven't been here in years. I was a lurker then; only responding to certain comments that I believed I could add something of worth to. I left almost 3 years ago, for.... some reason. Nothing major, just whatever.

The point is, I came back today and did some of my usual lurking and man... not much has changed. I remember all you people and your names and Avatars. Even the people I disagreed with back then, I still disagree with now, but they are still familiar faces.

Life Character
Thaluikhain
Psychic Taco
Phasmal
Scarim Coral
Zhukov
Sexual Harassment Panda
inu-kun
Silvanus
The Lunatic
and some others.

All of you are still here and it's.... wow. It's like going to a family reunion and no one has aged a day.

It's great and terrifying.
First time I ever met you.

So hi I am Samtemdo8. I hate Current Marvel Movies and Like Zack Snyder DC movies.

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
sky14kemea said:
No one ever remembers me....

My avatars all look similar too... It's not like I have drastic changes.

Don't ignore me, sempai.
You're obviously doing something wrong then, need to change your tack. Have you tried burning something down?

disturbia

Sep 26, 2016
Hello darkness, my old friend.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Hey, I remember that smexy avatar. Come over here and give me a hug, SLURP!

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I've got pretty good memory for these things and I have to say, I don't really I mean I think I do...

I think you might have been the guy that made the joke about some guy having sexual fantasies being a depraved monster in the thread that I was teasing the guy that had a "Burn scar" fetish, really more like a Hanako from Katawa Shoujo fetish but he wanted to pretend.