i came, i saw, i left

infested

Sep 18, 2009
Conveant0 said:
Never walked out or stopped watching a film. I can provide proof, I've watched 'Open Water' & 'The Lawnmower Man' to the end.... beat that.
\

I made myself sit through "Meet the Spartans", I think I got you beat.

Conveant0

Feb 4, 2009
infested said:
Conveant0 said:
Never walked out or stopped watching a film. I can provide proof, I've watched 'Open Water' & 'The Lawnmower Man' to the end.... beat that.
\

You watched a film you could laugh at for how terrible it's attempts were at actually being funny, as you would with a lame comedian. Your not laughing with them/him/her, your laughing at it/him/her.
Next challenger.

infested

Sep 18, 2009
Conveant0 said:
infested said:
Conveant0 said:
\

You watched a film you could laugh at for how terrible it's attempts were at actually being funny, as you would with a lame comedian. Your not laughing with them/him/her, your laughing at it/him/her.
Next challenger.
I didn't laugh once, I face palmed a few times though. The whole theater was filled with groans and sighs. There were 40 people at the start of the film, and half way through I looked around and saw about 10 left.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
I didn't walk out of it because it was so bad the audience and me were actually cracking up at it.
Vantage Point.

"Are you okay Mr President?"
"Uaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA you just crashed in an ambulance with a non anchored stretcher in the back when the ambulance rolled about 4 times.
And when he crashes the truck into the wall and it crumples, but that doesn't stop him! He just crawls out of the windshield.

Hilarious.

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
SilentVirus said:
Eragon, poor game/poor movie, i hate it in movies when things aren't explained.
It was based on a shitty book by a teenager, what did you expect?
The only movie I ever really felt like walking out of was the Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian. It was completely horrendous and fuck awful, but I stayed for the sake of the young'uns.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Lyiat said:
I don't walk out of movies. I payed for it, I'm not about to waste my money...

However, that said, Eragon made me writhe in my seat with irritation.
I'd like to counter that with: "It's one thing if a movie is a waste of your money, but it's another if it's a waste of both your money and time."

DareDevil and The Mummy 2.
I don't even remember when since they were so terrible and nothing about them was really memorable.

Harold Donchee

Jul 6, 2009
I dont walk out on movies. Its a waste of money and there could be a twist ending that might make it worth watching to the end. If I go to the movies then theres usually not much else I have to spend time on so thats not really an issue for me.

And you cant actually say you watched a movie if you dont stick around for the ending.

sneak_copter

Nov 3, 2008
Chester41585 said:
Sin City. I fell asleep during the first thirty or so minutes of the movie, woke up to somebody getting shot in the groin, then left.
From the reviews I've read, I don't think I missed much.

Lyiat said:
Eragon made me writhe in my seat with irritation.
I forgot I walked out of Eragon, too. I have no idea how John Malcovich keeps getting roles.
BLASPHEMY!

The last film I walked out of was Spider Man 3... when Peter Parker got black hair in an emo flick and started (and I quote) "strutting his stuff" on the dancefloor.

It was cringeworthy.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
MelasZepheos said:
Nearly walked out of Harry Potter since the third movie onwards.

Stayed for 3 and 4 because family was there
5 because a whole bunch of us were there
6 because girlfriend was there

But every time Emma Watson came on that screen....
I leave the room whenever it's on TV
You're kidding - she makes the films worth watching. The only scenes I can remember from the 6th film are when she's got her arse in the shot xD

Anarchy In Detroit

May 26, 2008
Chester41585 said:
Sin City. I fell asleep during the first thirty or so minutes of the movie, woke up to somebody getting shot in the groin, then left.
From the reviews I've read, I don't think I missed much.
???

Wow. I fell sleep, wasted my money, and let reviews tell me something when I could have decided for myself. Hooray for me, that movie was so bad.

I left Adventure Land. It looked like a comedy in the previews but it was really a big pussy fest chick movie. We got up and snuck into Haunting in Connecticut which was not good, but at least I didn't leave the theater totally pissed.

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
sneak_copter said:
The last film I walked out of was Spider Man 3... when Peter Parker got black hair in an emo flick and started (and I quote) "strutting his stuff" on the dancefloor.

It was cringeworthy.
I must have been getting a refill on soda and popcorn for this one. I do recall returning to my seat and my friends had just pulled their eyes through their sinuses.

I like Detroit's cunning wit and humor. Har har.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
I usually watch movies at home just so that when they get terrible, I can laugh out loud and make jokes at the badness. The only movies I actively avoid are most comedies. Borat was the last movie I can remember turning off because it was just boring. Comedies try too hard to be funny and just come off as terrible. Tropic Thunder is the only recent exception and that is because they were actively parodying the entire action movie genre and worked because it knew the parts of that genre that were funny and expanded upon them.

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Gamer. I went to see it with my parents. Then teens started flashing chests. Oh please, don't even take me out of here, make Gerard Butler kill me instead.

Though I must admit those were some nice jubblies.

And thankfully they weren't on fire.
Though I might've been

MIGHT'VE!

T5seconds

Sep 12, 2009
My girlfreind took me to twilight with me kicking and screaming all the way and when it got to the middle of the movie I just fucking got up and walked out...

Note: Not a good idea guys she doesnt talk to me anymore

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Lyiat said:
I don't walk out of movies. I payed for it, I'm not about to waste my money.
Same here.If a movie dose not entertain me i just make fun of it out loud until i´m forced to leave.