I can pay facebook $12.20 to force my friends to see my post. It's called highlight.

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
Apparently I'm part of a test group for this new highlight crap. Here's what it looks like:

Is this anything other then money grabbing? Would you ever need this?
God damn it facebook...

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
I really need to get around to deleting my facebook. It is just convenient to keep in touch with friends in other states.

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
Well you see Ben,
I wholeheartedly believe the only people who would use this are teens with attitude since CAPS LOCK SEEM TO DO THE ATTENTION GRABBING THING QUITE WELL, ALSO IT'S FREE.

On another note I saw some facebook Prepaid cards at my local supermarket the other day, I had no clue facebook had stuff you had to pay for let alone it's own currency.

P.S What the hell is up with your facebook profile picture? o_O

Liberaliter

Sep 17, 2008
Anyone I know on Facebook who does this will be unfriended. Let's see how they like dem apples!

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
Sean Hollyman said:
I don't get it, can't everyone see it anyway?
I'm pretty sure it forces the post to the top of their friends news feed. This means even if you aren't subscribed to them you will see the post. This could be very useful to people with 1000's of friends or subscribers.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
What sort of person can't make posts so witty, insightful and worthwhile that people will actually go to their profile just to see what they've been up to?

But yeah, that's pretty, ummmm, well I guess if people are willing to pay for it then we should be hating them, not facebook. Or both, but hating the paying people more.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
DPunch4 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I don't get it, can't everyone see it anyway?
I'm pretty sure it forces the post to the top of their friends news feed. This means even if you aren't subscribed to them you will see the post. This could be very useful to people with 1000's of friends or subscribers.
Ugh, so people like Brandon Cyrus, Diggy Simmons and Kylo Cho then..

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Like I said the first time the issue came around:

I support it fully. It will be a great way to find out if someone needs to be deleted from my friend list.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
"Hey 'friends', look at me! What I'm doing is so important that I just had to say it on Facebook and force you all to read it!"

No thanks, Mark.

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
It is probably intended to be used by businesses who advertise on Facebook. If anyone else were to use it, then yeah, it will look a little silly to say the least.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Yeap, they've definitely gone loopy now. Who the heck would even pay for tha-
DPunch4 said:
Keoul said:
P.S What the hell is up with your facebook profile picture? o_O
It's my face being raped by a blow-up doll. Crazy night ;)
Wait what? Forget the Highlight thing, I wanna hear this story instead. :0

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Ah facebook, it keeps finding new reasons for me to defriend people

FB:"3 friends like Dane Cook"
Me:Well I now have 3 less friends

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
It doesn't bother me. Yes, it's money grubbing, but so what? It's not like it affects us in any way. I very much doubt any of my friends would really use this anyway.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Jonluw said:
Like I said the first time the issue came around:

I support it fully. It will be a great way to find out if someone needs to be deleted from my friend list.
Exactly. The more annoying practices the better. I already have no problem explaining to people that I don't like the way they post so they don't get the privilege of being on my facebook, so they can just call me instead. I'm a dick, but at least i'm honest about it.

The best part? I've stopped getting fucking Sims requests.

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
Clive Howlitzer said:
I really need to get around to deleting my facebook. It is just convenient to keep in touch with friends in other states.
How would you live without Spotify and the other miscellaneous happy apps?

MintberryCrunch

Aug 20, 2011
Sean Hollyman said:
Ugh, so people like Brandon Cyrus, Diggy Simmons and Kylo Cho then..
I still maintain that these are not people, but some sort of hive mind which feeds upon subscribers and like on photos. One day it will have enough strength to rise up and dstroy the world.
OT: And I thought Facebook was bad enough, what with all of these hive mind like-whores, but apparently not.. Oh well.