I can see clearly now MWII is gone!

RoseBridge

Oct 27, 2009
well for PC gamers that certainly sucks, I'd hoped everybody could get to play MW2, but I guess a curveball is thrown every now and then. any way battlefield bad company 1 was a snore fest for me, but 2 certainly looks fun yeah I'll pick it up.
Once you grow up and can have both the idea having to choose just sounds silly. Also the game play is different between the two.

dragonnewby

Mar 31, 2009
joe182 said:
dragonnewby said:
joe182 said:
jigs160 said:
? D
- 9v9 only- You'd rather had a 64 player match where you die every 2 seconds?

I really dont see peoples problems with MW2. Its an amazing game, and well worty the price for the single player alone, let alone the multiplayer. People need to stop talking all this shit about a game they haven't even played yet... Dont let it become the new popular thing to hate.
Just to clarify, I've played through the campaign at a friends who 'acquired' the game early.
First of all, pirated campaign doesn't mean the multiplayer will be good and second. 9v9 is GOOD? I would accept 24-player, but 18? what the hell...
I've played the MP too :)
9v9 is great online, you die enough with 10 players on a map, 32 would just be stupid.
True, but I think 24-man is more interesting because of more action, not fro free-for-all though...

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Looks fun, but I wasn't such a big fan of any of the Battlefields mostly because I got them late and by the time I started playing multi, I was just dominated. Again for any person that buys either BF or CoD, why start bashing on each others game? Just have fun with it yo.