I cry evry tiem.

Joffas16

Jun 6, 2013
I think I might have cried when I played through To The Moon but it was hard to tell what was happening because my eyes wouldn't stop filling up with water. Weird, huh?

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
Dark Souls gets me with Sif and the Fair Lady (although after I found out about her missing dialogue, seeing the Fair Lady has only made me want to stab From Software employees with a machete). Persona 4 ending is only feels, even if it has some oddity if the true ending is avoided. The Yoshi moment in Mario. Every faint in Pokemon when someone plays Nuzlocke. I bet there are more, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Captcha is "sod's law," which fits remarkably well with how most crying is caused.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
omegaweopon said:
Alright. Gonna say it. Ace Combat 5:

I so teared up at Chopper's death. I liked Chopper Q.Q

Oh. And Elite Beat Agents. Those sons of bitches. This @#$% level right here.

Now I need to go do something happy, cuz that's got me all sad now. D`:

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
In games the only series that made me come close to crying was Mass Effect(and no, not because of the ending). Other than that, games haven't really got me to turn on the water works... even The Walking Dead.

Now TV shows are another thing, there is one particular episode of Futurama I can never watch because it turns me into a complete blubbering idiot. I can't even pass it off as having something in my eye, because by then my face is soaked. What episode you might ask?

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Tank207 said:
In games the only series that made me come close to crying was Mass Effect(and no, not because of the ending). Other than that, games haven't really got me to turn on the water works... even The Walking Dead.

Now TV shows are another thing, there is one particular episode of Futurama I can never watch because it turns me into a complete blubbering idiot. I can't even pass it off as having something in my eye, because by then my face is soaked. What episode you might ask?
The first time I saw Jurassic Bark was when it first aired. I cried uncontrollably for a good 5 minutes after the credits stopped rolling. Light-hearted episodes shouldn't end with such strong feels, man. They just shouldn't.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Carlos's passing in Saints Row 2.

I got a little watery, followed by as much righteous indignation a game has ever bestowed upon me.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
wintercoat said:
The first time I saw Jurassic Bark was when it first aired. I cried uncontrollably for a good 5 minutes after the credits stopped rolling. Light-hearted episodes shouldn't end with such strong feels, man. They just shouldn't.
There were a lot of heart string tugging episodes in Futurama, but that one was particularly brutal. I can make it through stuff like 'Luck of The Fryish' just fine... but 'Jurassic Bark' just kills me every time. I literally have to leave the room when that scene comes up.

It's the only episode in any TV show I can honestly say I love, and at the same time declare my undying hatred towards.

EDIT

Actually... now that I think of it, there is one time a game made me cry. It was mostly due to outside influence combined with really bad timing in my first playthrough.
My Lovebird died in my hands about a week before I got up to the Bloodwing section. Now I had a really, really strong attachment to my bird and was still in a really bad place when I got up to this part.

The build-up to the whole thing was just painful. I knew what was coming, but I had hoped that I was wrong and that there would have been a way to avoid it. Mordecai's voice acting during all of this made all the more powerful. Then there was that one little moment where it seemed like it was going to turn out okay and then... "EXPLOSIIIVE!"

I almost threw my keyboard at the wall. Needless to say that after that... I really, really wanted Jack dead.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30.

Mission: Buying the Farm.

Why did it have to be Allen and Garnett?​

omegaweopon

Aug 25, 2009
Tank207 said:

I won't lie. I watched it when it first aired, and everyone in the whole room was tearing up at that episode. It was cruel. It was mean. The only other time Futurama made me tear up was at the end of "Leela's Homeworld" but that was much more bittersweet. Man that show, really knew how to screw with you, eh?

ShadowTrooper-A-E

Aug 20, 2012
While it never brought me too tears the stuff in mass effect 3 got me a bit but recently i wanted to know the lyrics for pikmin 1 ai no uta and to be honest i find it very depressing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL2ePovKMtg

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
"Does this unit have a soul?"

Mass effect spoilers.

Legions death from mass effect.

Do robots have souls?

Also watch this. Its the saddest thing ive ever seen. Im so into the concept of AI life being real or not. It tugs on my emotions so damn badly:

Its not from a game. You can watch this with no prior knowledge and still cry. Its a stand alone heart wrencher.

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Ratties said:
Ending music to this game. One of the best RPG's I have ever played. Making Pokey retreat. Smashing Giygas. Then the credits roll at the end, playing some of the best music I have ever heard.
[http://photobucket.com/images/earthbound]
Being surrounded by Mr Saturns is surprisingly evocative.

Black Reaper

Aug 19, 2011
I don't cry when i'm sad,i cry when i'm sleepy or bored,but if there was something that would make me cry if i could cry normally,it would be the ending of Full Metal Daemon Muramasa's Tyrant route
Muramasa's protagonist has a curse,the counterbalance of good and evil,he has to kill someone he loves everytime he kills someone he hates
Basically,the Big bad is the protagonist's sister(acutally his daughter),but he can't acknowledge her as a father,so she starts destroying the world in her dreams,its kinda hard to explain
"She is the very being who plotted to destroy this entire world.

And yet, I want to save her.

I want to embrace her.

That one, trembling young girl, utterly crushed by the weight of her loneliness.

I want to protect her, even if that act will make the entire world my enemy. Even if I have to sacrifice everything else.

I cannot bring myself to kill her.

Nonetheless, I?ll have to."
He loves her,but he has to kill her to stop her from fucking up the world
How does he kill her?
He commits suicide,killing the thing he hated the most,and then he kills the big bad,the thing he loved the most
Muramasa is a pretty depressing game,but this part stands out as the one that made me want to cry the most

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010

THE FEELS.....ARE....UNIMAGINABLE.

Also in Halo 4, Cortana's death. I mean like...I know there are people who just don't like the game or haven't read the books but just...

Cortana is one of my favorite female protagonists of all time because of that game. Just....those feels.

Inglorious891

Dec 17, 2011
Sassafrass said:
"Keep that hair short."

Every.
Single.
Fucking.
Time.

;_;
iknowthatfeelbro.jpeg

Besides the middle and end of The Walking Feel, the end of Silent Hill 2 always does it for me.

omegaweopon

Aug 25, 2009
Cave story. You see, when you beat a boss it plays a lovely victory tune, and says "You've beaten X boss!"

But when you fight a CERTAIN BOSS it doesn't play the fanfare... and it says "You've beaten CERTAIN BOSS..."

And then it dawns on you what you have just done. What just happened.... Oh god.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
omegaweopon said:
Alright. Gonna say it. Ace Combat 5:

I so teared up at Chopper's death. I liked Chopper Q.Q

Oh. And Elite Beat Agents. Those sons of bitches. This @#$% level right here.

God damn it man. Hang on, I need to drink some water so my tears can flow.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
The first game I cried to was pretty recent. The ending of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. Spoilers ahead:

SO. SAD. I was already bummed by the fact that he'd lost Claire in the first place. But to see that play out, and to see all his coolness melt away for a moment into that state of vulnerability...that just got me right in the heart. And then he loses Luke too, just to add insult to injury.