I don't care what your captcha says.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
But the captchas are sentient and want to participate in the conversation too, they are on topic so often that it scares me, and sometimes I don't post because the captcha says something that seems like it's mocking me, I tell you it is sentient, and it's EVIL!

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
I don't care about your thread, and I don't care about it so much I'm going to go to the trouble of writing out this post and posting it here just to show you how much I don't care. Also, no captcha, whaddya know?

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
Lucem712 said:
This is definitely the biggest problem on this forum. How dare people post captchas underneath their discussions, it's like they have freedom or something; ridiculous! I applaud you, brave sir, for bringing this to our attention.

Captcha: Abelian Grape

(Oh, Captcha, you so silly!)
Captchas are now terrible math puns? I'm not sure what to make of that, and I don't even have a captcha for this post to tell me what to think.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
I've never had any captcha that fits into the context, so I can't be part of the problem.
I find them quite hilarious from time to time though. The joke of self-sentience has yet to grow old.

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
I'm not sure why you really have a problem with it

You don't like it? I'll have to agree with the captcha I got for this post.
Captcha: Too bad.
That's honestly what I got o_O

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
Lonely Packager said:
Listen, captchas can say some funny things (sometimes). But that doesn't mean every time your captcha says 'nip tuck', 'half life' or 'fuck me' that you need to add it on to the bottom of your post like it's comedy gold (strictly talking to the people with said habit here). Why do you feel the need to do that? Is it because you don't like captchas? If that's the case, stop being on the same level of cheap bastard as me and get premium (or publishers club, whatever it's called, I dunno). Otherwise, SHUT YO ASS UP.
Now please agree with my opinion so I can get a self-esteem boost.

captcha: of course
OMGOMGLOOLROFLMAO
You forgot a TL;DR

Let me make one for you:
Lonely Packager said:
SHUT YO ASS UP.
That's great advice for life, you start.

captcha: once upon a time

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
Istvan said:
Lonely Packager said:
Listen, captchas can say some funny things (sometimes). But that doesn't mean every time your captcha says 'nip tuck', 'half life' or 'fuck me' that you need to add it on to the bottom of your post like it's comedy gold (strictly talking to the people with said habit here). Why do you feel the need to do that? Is it because you don't like captchas? If that's the case, stop being on the same level of cheap bastard as me and get premium (or publishers club, whatever it's called, I dunno). Otherwise, SHUT YO ASS UP.

OMGOMGLOOLROFLMAO
You forgot a TL;DR

Let me make one for you:
Lonely Packager said:
SHUT YO ASS UP.
That's great advice for life, you start.

captcha: once upon a time
That's a terrible TL;DR, if someone skipped over the post and just read that they'd have no idea what I was whining talking about.
DirtyJunkieScum said:
I don't care about your thread, and I don't care about it so much I'm going to go to the trouble of writing out this post and posting it here just to show you how much I don't care. Also, no captcha, whaddya know?
Pfft, that's stupid. If you don't care why are you even -

Oh.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
i have yet to seen someone post something about their captcha that i didn't think was even a little funny

Dryk

Dec 4, 2011
It's not really hurting anyone, and in my opinion people signing their posts with their username is far dumber

I wasn't going to post about my captcha, and just let my post fly completely under the radar... but then what do you know... "scot free"

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
How about no? I wasn't aware that your opinion meant anything to me. It doesn't hurt anyone to talk about your captcha's.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it. Sometimes they're funny and if they're not, who cares.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Well, I like people posting captchas if they somehow relate to the subject. Like on a thread about Diablo 3, someone's captcha would say: "major annoyance".

Captcha: None. I had no captcha. Did someone kill it?

Elate

Nov 21, 2010
I rarely read the entirety of someones post, and half the time the captcha is the only interesting part.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I haven't gotten a captcha since I became a pub club member months ago

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Lonely Packager said:

OMGOMGLOOLROFLMAO
Captcha: But Lonely Packager, I thought we had something special! What about that night under the bridge? You told me loved me! ='(

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Obviously I don't read as many threads as you, since every time I've seen it, it has just been there as ironically appropriate for the thread topic(Although I reckon half of it is just made up).
Then again I've never been one to get angry at a few superfluous words at the end of a post so I guess I just ignore it. I can't help but think you are either somewhat lacking in maturity or just looking for any excuse to make a thread about nothing.