"I Finally Found It!" Games You Wanted, Looked For A Long Time After...And Finally Found

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Dead Century said:
shrekfan246 said:
Dead Century said:
Other M was also on the shelf for 80 bucks
Does not compute.

That game isn't worth even a quarter of that price, unless you get it for the sole purpose of wanting to discover how bad its story truly is.

OT: Uh... I dunno. I guess the most recent example would be when Gamestop started reselling the Metroid Prime Trilogy on the Wii, but I'd already owned Metroid Prime and Prime 2 on the Gamecube, so I'm not sure if it really counts.

I will always be proud of the fact that I'm one of the six people who bought Okami back in 2006, though.
Yeah it was bizarre. Can't say I'm bothered by the story that everyone reviles, I just dig the gameplay after playing a bit at friend's place. Kind of a successor to Super Metroid.
Fair enough, I know there are quite a few people who enjoy the gameplay.

Me, I just couldn't get over that writing. XD

Also, whoo! Okami! I've only got the HD remake.
I bought the HD release of it even though I've still got my PS2 version and more than one way to play it.

That's one game I'd love to see be brought to the Vita, as well.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
shrekfan246 said:
Also, whoo! Okami! I've only got the HD remake.
I bought the HD release of it even though I've still got my PS2 version and more than one way to play it.

That's one game I'd love to see be brought to the Vita, as well.
Sometimes I fantasize about a Wii U version. Any console with a touchscreen would do it justice, really.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Wasn't really searching for it but I came across the game Armed and Dangerous on Amazon a couple of days ago. I saw they only had one copy left in stock so I quickly purchased it. That is one of my favorite games. It's hilarious.