I got the job!

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Data Analyst for the state university. With above average salary range in my state, added on with tons of enticing benefits.

It's been over a year since I graduated college to get to this point. I applied for more than 700 different job posts, attended dozens of interviews, and spent many hours studying the skills yet I faced constant rejections, some at the final rounds while others from ghosting. In fact, I was once rejected from the current offer as well, but the Hiring team decided to come back to all of the potential candidates.

I just want to tell everyone who's struggling, keep at it. It might not happen next week, or in a few months, or may take over a year like me, but you'll get there one day.

I also want to thank the members of this community. I have been actively following gaming threads, and every single post made me think, laugh, and forget about the struggles. And not once, did I came across any toxicity. I was genuinely happy to see this community was able to keep a civil discussion, even when there were disagreements.

You guys helped me get through bad times in my life. Thank you!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Nice going. Clover is happy for you.

tumblr_d9aedd7851f3a8c0fe5caa0fc1f8baa0_6b28369b_540.png

Reactions: gorfias

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I've found in life you fail till you succeed. You only get to success by continually trying and putting yourself out there.

I'm very happy for your success. Enjoy every minute of it.