I have a Man-Crush on...

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008

Now, in all seriousness, I'm a straight man without a gram of homophobia within my body and I'm telling you now; Robert Downey Jr is the man I'd give a smack straight on the kisser if ever given the chance.

Do you have someone like that? Some male actor, singer, game protagonist, or other that you really fancy, and believe to be totally above awesome? Doesn't matter if he's factual or fictional!
[sub]Girls, feel free to list a female as well![/sub]

Wrists

May 26, 2010
Neil Patrick Harris....now look me in the eyes and tell me I'm the only one....go on.....I dare you.

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Robert Downey Jr.
David Tennant.
John Barrowman.
Johnny Depp.

Yup. *Sigh*
I'm straight, but with 4 man crushes even I'm starting to doubt that.

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
Master Kuja said:
Robert Downey Jr.
David Tennant.
John Barrowman.
Johnny Depp.

Yup. *Sigh*
Hahaha, yea I can see how that works, don't worry though, I only listed one but I've got an additional couple as well! So you're just as straight as I am (if that's any comfort ^^)

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Boneasse said:
Master Kuja said:
Robert Downey Jr.
David Tennant.
John Barrowman.
Johnny Depp.

Yup. *Sigh*
Hahaha, yea I can see how that works, don't worry though, I only listed one but I've got an additional couple as well! So you're just as straight as I am (if that's any comfort ^^)
Oh good, so I'm not them only one then, that is some comfort.
Sadly I think I've got one or two more man crushes, I just can't remember who they are at the moment. >.>

But yeah, I'm definitely in agreement with Robert Downey Jr, he's just a man's man...*Swoon*
Oh god damn it!

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
It may be an obvious choice but this guy

And, seems I was just given a link to him in the related videos, this guy

Come to think of it, all the old spice representatives are pretty awesome. Makes me wish I lived in a country that sold old spice.

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
I say "EEEEEEEE!" everytime I see Batman do something awesome. In comics, TV, movies, anything.

Sure he's fictional but still he makes me all fangirlly.

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
Johnny Depp.

I mean, I'm straight and all, but damn.

And possibly Tim Curry. I know he's getting kind of old now, but he wasn't always.

Aw, yeah.

Once again, I'm straight. I feel a strange need to keep clarifying that.

IAmTheVoid

Apr 26, 2009
Nathan Fillion. God DAMN that man is a... man. He's a great actor, well built but not too well built, a great voice and a brilliant sense of humour. What else d'you want?

Seriphina

Apr 24, 2010
Oh god they are all so lovely. I respect u guys for admitting this stuff.

There is a girl on youtube called Strawburry17 who i have a bit of an obsession with. It's weird. I think i must want to be her or envy her or something but it's like fancying here lol.
Her hair and teeth are sooooo nice.
Also Emma Watson. Jealous.