I have a putter under my bed

Tekkawarrior

Aug 17, 2009
I'v got nuthin, maybe this piece'o'shit stick that is next to my bed (broken coat hanger rack thingy)

Akkiko

Dec 14, 2009
Boken at the front of my bed.

Call me old fashioned. I also used to sleep with a sheathed dagger under my pillow. Probably around the same time RE2 came out... I'm a pussy when it comes to zombies.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
Not in my bedroom, but in my office I have several swords, mostly wall hangers but I keep some functional swords to.

chumpzilla_69

Jul 19, 2008
I recently received my dads old set of golf clubs, and seeing as there is no storage outside our house, they live in my room.

So I have the choice between some hefty Callaway "Big Bertha" Warbirds, a few irons, and a ping putter.

I have once chased someone out of my house, whilst weilding a 5ft Didgeridoo

DrSunday

Feb 9, 2010
An 82 cm wooden stick with a 14 cm piece of metal through one end, I originaly made it so I could turn the light of from my bed. I also think I have knife lying around somewhere, I lost it some time back.

homer9250

Nov 19, 2009
actually ive got a 'hang on let me check ...'
its a 7 iron, when i read the thread's title i got massive deja vu

TheSpaceCowboy

Mar 5, 2010
12 gauge shotgun semi auto (with the shortest legal barrel) with buckshot next to my dresser and a beretta FX 9 and 2 clips right on top of my nightstand. probably a few knives in my drawers. And a arsenal in my gun safe. But i think if someone tried to break into my place theyd break into my neighbors first since i went out of my way to mark my place as a well armed area (NRA stickers everywhere and pro gun stickers on the car)

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
I have a long metal pipe on the end of my bed and a taiser tucked into the side, my parents and the news have actually scared me enough to resort to that.

Unbelievable world we live in.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I live in a bit of a shaky neighborhood, so I keep these within arm's length of my bed.

Know how to use them, too - the last guy who tried breaking in at night can give testament to that. A broken jaw and a stabbed hand.

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:

Does this count?

Edit: I'd like to add that I never intend to actually shoot anyone with this gun, or any for that matter. It is for the defense of my home, not to be used aggressively.
that mate is a seriously bad attitude. im not criticising, (shut up im not!) but a ridculously large number of people are shot with their own weapon every year saying just what you said "i would never use it, its to scare people".

hypothetically if i were robber i would assume that anyone who pulls a weapon had the military phrase "don't produce a weapon unless you are absoloutely willing to destroy the thing you aim it at". therefore if i saw you pull a shotgun on me i would do everything possible to stop you using it.

if you aren't willing to kill someone with it it may be a better idea to keep it locked in a cupboard...

ThatPurpleGuy

Feb 4, 2010
The laws in Australia suck so that if I pulled a gun on an intruder I would most likely get done for not being more accomodating.

I don't have a gun but I do have a replica shotgun. I figure against an amateur this would probably be enough to scare them. Anyway I'm in a pretty safe area but you never know so its better than nothing

SuccessAndBiscuts

Nov 9, 2009
Smokeydubbs said:
Baseball Bat,

Barreta 92

and a Smith & Wesson .22 short rifle revolver
I cant be the only person here who looked at that and thought of this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GunsAkimbo

On topic: Nothing... unless you count my pen-knife which is more for utility anyway. But im sure I could improvise something if I had too.

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
I have a pewter statue of an eagle sitting on my bedside and a tenor saxophone sitting in a case on the other side. I guess those would work in a pinch.

Agrael

Jul 16, 2009
.45 ACP 1911 Colt.
Never used it though.. plenty of times at the range..

Must be the fact that Estonia is pretty much a clean country... PRETTY much... o_O.