I have a request for the ladies

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Jeronus said:
Marble Dragon said:
I hadn't known that women did this...that's just plain creepy. I mean, storing a dollar bill in your sock is disgusting, and I've heard of that. But your bra? I need to resist an urge to puke. I can't believe that you actually have to deal with women like this. A very common form of casual shopping dress for people I know is the "jeans and sweatshirt/jacket" look. I usually have around 6-8 pockets, so I don't see why bras need to store money, or anything that you'd need to pull out.

Wait, Pumpkin_Eater...did you say "gum?" Must...not...barf...
The people I see who do this usually wear dresses with no pockets. I once saw a woman pull out a billfold and started writing a check. That is the biggest thing I have ever seen pulled out of a bra.
Pardon me, but shouldnt the biggest thing you have ever seen pulled out of a bra, a boob?

Marble Dragon

Mar 11, 2009
Jeronus said:
Marble Dragon said:
I hadn't known that women did this...that's just plain creepy. I mean, storing a dollar bill in your sock is disgusting, and I've heard of that. But your bra? I need to resist an urge to puke. I can't believe that you actually have to deal with women like this. A very common form of casual shopping dress for people I know is the "jeans and sweatshirt/jacket" look. I usually have around 6-8 pockets, so I don't see why bras need to store money, or anything that you'd need to pull out.

Wait, Pumpkin_Eater...did you say "gum?" Must...not...barf...
The people I see who do this usually wear dresses with no pockets. I once saw a woman pull out a billfold and started writing a check. That is the biggest thing I have ever seen pulled out of a bra.
I suppose you're right about the no-pocket thing, but seriously. If they need to make that much of a fashion statement, it wouldn't be too big a step to buy a freaking purspe. They hold a lot more than bras, and then their money will be kept separately from their boobs. It's a win-win situation for cashiers and women alike. (Except maybe rapists, but most of us want them to lose anyway.)

VicMcSeven

Mar 18, 2009
I feel your pain, man, it's disgusting. I've had girls pull money out of their bras, socks, shoes, one girl out of a pair of hot pants *barfs*

PS: Am also a cashier and a lady, and I do my best to carry my money where it belongs. In my purse.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
the captain said:
Simriel said:
This is an outrage! Next you will be telling me I can't keep my change in my Banana hammock!
I people stop you from doing that then the terrorists have won.
No, your penis is the terrorist! [http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2110]

Really, its not classy to do so, and the sweaty bra money is cleaner than the sweaty palm money...

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Simriel said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Simriel said:
This is an outrage! Next you will be telling me I can't keep my change in my Banana hammock!
The bastards! The day a man can't keep cash in his bannana hammock is the day I cease to have faith in humanity...
Indeed. Why shouldn't I be allowed to keep cash in a bright pink banana hammock?
Because ball sweat causes the value of any and all currency to decreases. It is a known fact.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
AC10 said:
They probably do this because their 20 kilogram purse is too heavy with all the worthless shit they carry around and never use.
So the bra makes all that stuff lighter? I mean if you want to lighten your load just carry what you need.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
I know what you mean, This is really gross.

I used to work a cash register.

AlexTheBucket2112

Mar 26, 2009
Pumpkin_Eater said:
Women put lots of things in there. Money, smokes, phones, some of the smaller cameras, lighters, gum... makes me wonder why they even bother with purses.
For the ones who can't fit stuff in there...?

This comment was very mean D: probably should have never posted it. sorry.

Nova Tendril

Apr 1, 2009
Mr.Tea said:
I don't see why it's so disgusting... I mean if the money is all sweaty, then yeah, it's kinda gross, but apart from that... I mean it's not like it comes from their armpits or their panties.

And as to why they do it? Simple. Who would pickpocket a woman's bra? And if the money doesn't make an obvious bump, if they get robbed they can say they have no money on them.
I would imagine it's because these women are just plain lazy and don't want to carry a bag around.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Jeronus said:
AC10 said:
They probably do this because their 20 kilogram purse is too heavy with all the worthless shit they carry around and never use.
So the bra makes all that stuff lighter? I mean if you want to lighten your load just carry what you need.
oops sorry, I meant that the purse was full ;)
I told my ex all the time she didn't need to carry around so much junk in her purse, but it's like trying to reason with a horse, you just don't speak the same language!