I have a strange hair.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I have a strange pigment condition, where parts of my skin are very tanned and parts are very pale, but it's not in anywhere very visible, except for a dashing silver streak in my hair. It's odd though, because I know there are conditions that cause lack of pigmentation and there are those that cause over-pigmentation, but I don't know of any that cause both.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
i have a weird lump on the back of my neck. it isn't anything major, just a small collection of skin. always been there

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I have odd patches of longer, more head-hair like hair on my upper arms.

Oh, and I can lick my own elbow.

Take that, science!

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
The best i've got is I once plucked a stray hair from my head and it was gray. It confused the hell out of me because i'm only 17, I have yet to find any more gray hairs which is kind of disappointing.

AgentDarkmoon

Mar 20, 2010
My hair is made of tons of different types. I have the full spectrum (blonde, black, red, brown), it tends more to a brown/blonde now (was full blonde when younger) and is wavy but goes straight easily. I get crazy black tightly corkscrewed hairs in my hairbrush from time that freak me out, as well as perfectly straight blonde hairs. And yeah, nobody else is using the brush, it's from me.

I also have one random head hair follicle on the side of my jaw, it makes super fine blonde hairs that nobody notices and that are angled up along my jawbone, so every so often I pull an inch long blonde hair there when it tickles and bugs me.

My ribs are crooked- when I look down, the left side lower part sticks out more than the right side in some sort of lump. No, it's not my boob, it's my ribcage bones and cartilage.

When I messed up my right wrist they fixed it wrong, so now if I rotate it in certain directions it will crack continuously. It also hurts when bad weather is coming.

My ankles can do what my wrist can to some extent, which makes sense because I was a rough and tumble kid.

I can rotate and move my shoulderblades A LOT- to the extent that contortionists can- but I've never tried moving my arms around crazily like they do. It freaked my boyfriend out once, my shoulder cracked when we were wrestling and I was laying on my side so I had it curved forward and he thought he'd dislocated it (it just hurt).

I have a patch of different colored skin on my forearm, it's more noticeable as being pale when I get tan during the summer than during the winter. I remember getting it from a sticker that was put on my forearm when I was in grade school, and it wouldn't come off no matter what people tried, and it ended up being ridiculously painful to remove and my arm was messed up. My mom doesn't believe me, she says it was probably there from birth but can't say for sure. Its not as bad as it used to be (which leaves me inclined to believe it's a scar, which supports my story and makes my memory valid) and is pretty rectangular.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
HankMan said:
I've got a few hairs on my back shoulder that pop-up from time to time.
Also I have two cowlicks on my head hair: one in the front to the right and one right on the top in the back. It's tough to go to Bar-Mitzvas (I'm not Jewish but I have Jewish friends) because I have to wear the yahmica(sp?) on the side of my head like some Jew pimp.
Yarmulke is spelled like...yarmulke.

I have skinny fingers with relatively big knuckles, can't wear rings at all except maybe on my index finger.

I also lost a bit of big toe thanks to an elevator that shut on my foot when I was a kid.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I get little "floaters" in my eyes, Shut up, Thats what the optician called them. they are like little see through squiggles that float around the surface of my eyes, and I can whizz them about if I move my eyes quickly. They are most noticable when I am looking at something bright.

Apparently they are just bits of cellulite on the surface of my eyes that have broken away and are not dangerous. Distracting though.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Hero in a half shell said:
I get little "floaters" in my eyes, Shut up, Thats what the optician called them. they are like little see through squiggles that float around the surface of my eyes, and I can whizz them about if I move my eyes quickly. They are most noticable when I am looking at something bright.

Apparently they are just bits of cellulite on the surface of my eyes that have broken away and are not dangerous. Distracting though.
Me to! I didnt even know there was a name for them, or that they were actually you know, a thing. Awesome.

Apart from that, my whole body is a strange, I'm a funny looking customer. I suppose I have like a reddish patch on the first and second fingers of my left hand, kinda likea birthmark but not as red, they almost look like burn scars. Pretty odd, but I dont loose any sleep over it.

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
I can push my shoulder blades really far out from my body, and I have a spec of black on my kneecap where I accidently stabbed myself with a pencil :p

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
The outermost joint on all of my fingers bends backward way too far. It makes it hard to write or push buttons. If fact, I'm actually very surprised that I'm as good at video games as I am. For example, I was playing some Smash Bros. Brawl earlier. I play using the GameCube controller, and I make extremely liberal use of the shoulder buttons to shield and dodge. After a while, my index fingers were very sore because of the way they bend when I press the buttons.

My facial hair is extremely fine. It's really soft to the touch.

On a related note, my head hair is really thick, really strong, really shiny, really curly and really prone to tangling, especially since I keep it long. My parents, hairdresser and pretty much anyone who examines my hair comments that many people would really like to have hair like mine.

On my left knee, there were once three bumps. Now, they're gone, and in their place are indentations of scar tissue. It bugs me, but it's not a big deal.

That's pretty much what's weird with me.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Oh, I also have a graphite pencil lead embedded in my index finger because I accidentally stabbed myself deep with it in primary school the lead broke into my finger and didn't take it out, so the wound healed over the top of it. Its a dark spot in my finger, you can see it clearly if I press it against glass.

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
The other thread I was reading was on whether or not it would count as murder if the victim was a sapient AI.

This place is weird.

BeepBoopBrother

Jan 26, 2011
I have really callousy hands. Like big callouses. On my left thumb I have a callous that almost looks like a mini-muscle. I also have rough callouses on my left index finger, both my pinkies, and my other thumb. I really have no idea what they are from since I don't do much hard labor with my hands. They just all appeared slowly. It used to bother me but I've looked past my petty cosmetic shortcomings.

I also have rather wide hips for a guy. Not so much that they pass my shoulder width, but noticeable.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
My eyebrows are almost non-existent, and only about half as long as they should be. I also can't bend my thumbs forward at the first joint past like, five degrees.