I have too many shooters!

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
Will anyone recommend a good non-shooter game preferably a rpg for the 360 (or computer if you have one you're really enthusiastic about) that I could get?

Mind you I already own Oblivion, Viva Pinata: TiP (Disclaimer: Don't be an asshole), Rock Band 2, Dead Rising, and Overlord 1 & 2.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Also I have Fallout 3, Mass Effect and morrowind for the old Xbox sorry for the confusion, I'm looking for a game with good story in perticular.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I dunno, Crackdown?
can be very fun on 2 player.
Mass Effect? good story, but does require shooting

dammit... all of my games involve projective weapons of some kind...

Crayzor

Aug 16, 2009
Well then, Lost Odyssey is definately worth a look if you don't mind old school JRPG gameplay.

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
If you can get your hands on it, the original fable was quite good (haven't played the sequel). Dark Messiah elements is also a highly under-rated game (though the rpg aspect is very broken).
For story, go with Assassin's creed, one of the best stories and bioshock (although that is also a shooter, but with a good story).

Wayne Insane

May 14, 2009
Get Ninja Gaiden 2.It's neither an RPG nor does it have a good story(actually the story is an embarresment for the whole series), but It's crazy fun.

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
Mass Effect, KotoR, Baldur's Gate or planetscape:torment and Fallout 1+2 (run on old computers)
You could always get an RTS like Age of Empires 2/Mythology for the comp if its from after 2002 or so; also great fun.

And VP:Trouble in Paradise is awsome.

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
Assassins Creed gets my vote; a lot of reviewers hated it because of the so called repetitiveness (which is impossible to deny, there are only like 5 types of submissions and then the assassinations which are awesome) but it can be offset by dicking around, A LOT. Which thankfully, is fun in that game. I loved to just climb buildings, piss off random guards and then get away. Take your time and it is fun; rush and its repetitive.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Lordpils said:
Will anyone recommend a good non-shooter game preferably a rpg for the 360 (or computer if you have one you're really enthusiastic about) that I could get?

Mind you I already own Oblivion, Viva Pinata: TiP (Disclaimer: Don't be an asshole), Rock Band 2, Dead Rising, and Overlord 1 & 2.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Also I have Fallout 3, Mass Effect and morrowind for the old Xbox sorry for the confusion, I'm looking for a game with good story in perticular.
Possibly the last remnant or Star Ocean 360.
Phantasy star universe (can be played offline too) is cheap and is a decent game for the pc.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Try Fallout and Fallout 2, both are great games with a long lifespan.

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
AlphaOmega said:
Mass Effect, KotoR, Baldur's Gate or planetscape:torment and Fallout 1+2 (run on old computers)
You could always get an RTS like Age of Empires 2/Mythology for the comp if its from after 2002 or so; also great fun.

And VP:Trouble in Paradise is awsome.
Friended for Viva Pinata comment.

I own Mass Effect, AoE 2/mythology and Fallout 1 & 2 (I used to play fallout 1 & 2 when I was 11 or so), but I'll check out Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment and KoToR 1.

jonnopon3000

Feb 25, 2009
Lordpils said:
Viva Pinata: TiP (Disclaimer: Don't be an asshole),
Lol dw about it: I have Viva pinata (dont know if it's the first ita just called Viva pinata).

I love it.

(Displaimer to anyone else. Dont be an asshole)

I have some friends who laughed, then I proved them wrong.

OT...a suggestion....Burnout paradise is good but not in storyline, and storyline any JRPG...specifically Lost oddysey or the Last Remnant...gameplay quite good too.