I haven't cried in ages and I want you to fix that

Maladict

Nov 18, 2009
For me it has to be this:

It may start out as comedy, but just you keep watching. Superb ending to the last ever episode of a great show.

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
Arisato-kun said:
Hosker said:
Watch Clannad follwed by Clannad After Story. It broke my iron heart!
This is /thread right here. Nothing can possibly make you cry as easily as this.
And yet the comments keep coming in... Seriously people, you can stop now!
I realise everyone is trying their best here, but there's no need.
What makes a person cry?
Clannad makes a person cry.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Gonna be honest, I've never cried to something in art/movies/games/music (Not to say the other forms aren't art, just trying to be specific). Felt sad sure but I've never had tears flowing for that stuff.

However seeing my mom suffer with her condition...

Icaruss

Mar 24, 2011
Squid94 said:
Top Hat said:
The ending of Blackadder, when they go over the top.
Wholly agree with this. Surprisingly emotional, bearing in mind the comedic nature of the show. Here it is:

Why can't we have public televison this good in the states?

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
Haukur Isleifsson said:
Quaxar said:
<youtube=g0G9vDKcdLg>

If you watch this and manage to not cry you have failed the Turing test.
Well, guess I'm a bot then. I just really really didn't get the point of this. Was the bird killing itself or was he trying to safe the trees or what.
He wanted to fly once in his life before he died.........

eggmiester

Mar 10, 2011
Hosker said:
Watch Clannad follwed by Clannad After Story. It broke my iron heart!
AW JESUS MAN, YOU'VE OPENED UP OLD WOUNDS!

but seriously, i've never cried so much. i mean, i cried like 6 times watching both parts...

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/clannad-episode-1-english-dubbed-online-free

watch the first 2 minutes of the first episode. it will affect you in some way, i guarantee you! and then watch it all in 2 weeks... like i did.. and cry like a baby waaaahhhh...

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
Alright I'll paint a mental image for all the bronies needing a cry. Today I saw a blackbird dead in the street, most of it's body run over by a car. As it laid fused to the asphalt by a sticky mess of blood and internal organs a single one of its wings was caught in the wind waving above the ground seeming to try and fly the rest of tattered corpse off the road and away to safety.
Now take that image and think of Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy.

ShadowStar42

Sep 26, 2008
All right don't thin I saw this one on this list. I rarely cry but this had me weeping for quite a while. It's about 10 minutes long from The Moth Podcast, a story telling group.

http://i.mixcloud.com/CThC3

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Maladict said:
For me it has to be this:

It may start out as comedy, but just you keep watching. Superb ending to the last ever episode of a great show.
Oh man... why did you have to remind me of that.

I'm going to have to watch it again, aren't I?

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Pull out a nose hair or two. That should make the eye on the side you pulled the hair out of tear up, at least.
Edit: Well, that doesn't work anymore.

My suggestion is will yourself to cry. No emotions, just pure will power.

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010

Awh man, reminds me of my mom, she taped Dumbo on VHS for me when I was little ;_;.

Adrian Madhog

Feb 23, 2011
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
Self-explanatory title. Post something sad/beautiful, it can be anything as long as it gets those waterworks a flowin'.

I'll start

EDIT: wow, the stuff that some people are posting here is making the above video seem fucking pathetic. Good job guys, I'm crying like a little ***** over here :,)
I'm not going to post anything... instead I'm going to tell you to watch a certain anime series.
It's entitled "She The Ultimate Weapon", also known as "SaiKano: The Last Love Song of This Little Planet". It's the story of a boy and a girl that fall in love with each other... only the girl is actually the Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction and everything around them dies.

This show is scientifically designed to make a stone statue crying rivers of blood... if you won't cry at this, then you got no soul.

It should be easily foundable in any anime site. Give it a go, then you'll either thank me or curse me.

Haukur Isleifsson

Jun 2, 2010
tonyl said:
Haukur Isleifsson said:
Quaxar said:
<youtube=g0G9vDKcdLg>

Well, guess I'm a bot then. I just really really didn't get the point of this. Was the bird killing itself or was he trying to safe the trees or what.
He wanted to fly once in his life before he died.........
Ah thanks. But still... Heartless bastard?

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Haukur Isleifsson said:
Quaxar said:
<youtube=g0G9vDKcdLg>

Of course. You're a viking, duh.

But yeah, that's a Kiwi. A flightless bird. And to fulfill his dream of flying he goes through the Herkulean task of nailing a whole forest to the side of a cliff. Just so he can have the feeling of flying through the woods once in his life.

Here, let me quote the video's top comment:
This Kiwi wants to be unlike the others. To die for a dream, to be free for a moment before death. To reach for a dream even at the cost of your life.